Hey :)

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
crooked_teeth

Hey :)

Post by crooked_teeth » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Hey guys I just wanted to introduce myself to the forums... um yeah I'm kind of new to actually preforming "night ops", but I have planned many of them for my friends. So, just forgive me if I sound like an idiot that doesn't know what he's talking about. Thanks for reading!
The above post is completely hypothetical and has no similarity to reality in any way.

Ghost

Re: Hey :)

Post by Ghost » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:29 am

Welcome to the forums, don't worry about not having much opping experience, everyone was a beginner once. Feel free to read/post around, there's a ton of good information to help get you out in the field and opping like a pro.
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."

Celtisch

Post by Celtisch » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:35 am

Welcome.

Yes, everyone was a beginner once. I'm actually somewhat of a beginner, myself. I've done some night opping, but not too many, and it's been a while.

If you've planned them before with your friends, try some of them out some time. :)
"The problem with quotes found on the internet is that they're not always accurate."
- Abraham Lincoln

Illusion

Post by Illusion » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:48 am

Hey, we're a friendly bunch so no need to worry!

I see you're online now, if you want a chat you can drop in to.. ermm.. the chat room :P That said, this is the least active time right now as for someone reason, everyone seems to have disappeared tonight!
"I'm not worried about this because I am too strong, too good, too intelligent, but I want to say to the others 'don't follow the stupid'."

mib

Post by mib » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Are your teeth actually crooked or is that just your handle?

crooked_teeth

Post by crooked_teeth » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:50 pm

Well thanks for the warm welcome guys! And P.S. my teeth are not really crooked haha
The above post is completely hypothetical and has no similarity to reality in any way.

Teutoni

Post by Teutoni » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:56 am

Welcome!

Since everyone else has mentioned the forums I shall mention the chat. Just jump in whenever you get the chance and you can usually meet someone new and have most of your questions answered quickly!.
Keep 'em chained, boys!