Newb

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Celtisch

Newb

Post by Celtisch » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:28 am

Hey guys.
I just felt like signing up. It looks pretty cool here.
"The problem with quotes found on the internet is that they're not always accurate."
- Abraham Lincoln

Illusion

Re: Newb

Post by Illusion » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:33 am

Welcome; it can be a pretty cool place if I may say so myself :D

There's a shedload of resources available, but you've come in one of the quieter seasons unfortunately. (More time to prepare for the busier ones I say.. :wink:) Feel free to hop into chat as well, I'm the only one on right now - but no doubt some of the others will be on in a bit.

Also, your signature made me lol :lol:
"I'm not worried about this because I am too strong, too good, too intelligent, but I want to say to the others 'don't follow the stupid'."

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:45 am

Welcome to the site. there's a lot of good information here, so feel free to ask around if you're looking for something specific. Also, don't be shy about adding your own experiences/input, it's always great to hear things from a fresh point of view.
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:47 am

And if you're looking to get started on your own night endeavours check out the Dare Ops forum in the Experiences section. Great fun and a variety of challenges for all skill levels. Even if you don't have a camera or aren't comfortable taking photos of ops, they'll at least give you an idea on areas you may like to explore.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Celtisch

Post by Celtisch » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:01 am

Thank you, and thanks for the tips, everyone. :D
"The problem with quotes found on the internet is that they're not always accurate."
- Abraham Lincoln