Hey Guys. Newbie Opper Signing In

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
AmeriCon

Hey Guys. Newbie Opper Signing In

Post by AmeriCon » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:19 pm

I recently found you guys while perusing a totse mirror (An old fan of the original site in my high school days). And I gotta say I'm pretty impressed. Had no idea this kinda thing was a hobbie.

I'm a young recently laid off former vinyl installer. Name's Jack, but if you prefer for the sake of brevity you can call me Con, hehe. Anyways, I recently went on my first excursion several weeks ago. So I decided if I ever did it again, I wanted to improve myself. So I consider that my first op (Before I even knew about the subculture).

It was pretty successful venture, and I was very happy about the results and what was gained. Won't go into details. But I enjoyed the stealth approached, and it was the 2nd time I went out, but first one with real success and preparation. Anyways I'll save that for the experience section.

Looking forward to getting into this more in-depth and picking up a few trade secrets that can better my game.

Xanatos

Re: Hey Guys. Newbie Opper Signing In

Post by Xanatos » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:42 pm

Ace, welcome aboard. We've got plenty of totse people on here, looking forward to hearing of your future endeavours. In the meantime I hope this site offers useful information and if you've got any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Happy stealthing.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.