Morning Night Os.

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Jecked

Morning Night Os.

Post by Jecked » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:35 am

Jecked here, from the wonderful(less?) side of the planet known as the UK.

Been lurking for a couple weeks now and have managed to read nigh-on every thread on here haha, as well as numerous guides and stuff from the resources section.

Have been a practitioner of Parkour for the last 7 years or so. Urbexer for 2 years, and now crossing into the dark side to try my hand at some night ops.

Have been out on a few evening over the last week just getting used to moving around in the shadows, keeping concealed and just generally adjusting to a different mindset. Which is all good fun indeed!
Have organised a 5-person game of "Can't be seen" as described in the thread of the same name. Going to be a long night of travelling roughly 10 miles across town without being seen! Slightly nuts but there we go, never been one to do anything by halves.

What's the general view of resurrecting dead threads around here?

Anyways, that's me =] See you around.
Jecked

Ghost

Re: Morning Night Os.

Post by Ghost » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:21 pm

Generally i hate raising dead threads, as cool as necromancy is, but i really hate to see greetings threads go unanswered. I feel like it makes us look unhospitable, and that is far from the truth. Consider this a belated welcome, and feel free to check out the chat if you're on and lurking, there's generally a few regulars floating around there.
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."

Illusion

Re: Morning Night Os.

Post by Illusion » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:08 pm

Therin the Hand wrote:Generally i hate raising dead threads, as cool as necromancy is, but i really hate to see greetings threads go unanswered. I feel like it makes us look unhospitable, and that is far from the truth. Consider this a belated welcome, and feel free to check out the chat if you're on and lurking, there's generally a few regulars floating around there.
This.

Unfortunately, I'm guessing Nov '11 wasn't the best time to try and get posts in any thread! Hopefully the guy still lurks here as he seems perfect for the forum! (Does this forum send out emails on notification of a PM? If so could try PMing him..)

Happy belated welcome also!
"I'm not worried about this because I am too strong, too good, too intelligent, but I want to say to the others 'don't follow the stupid'."