Sup...

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Absent

Sup...

Post by Absent » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:23 am

Hey everybody... Found this site when googling night-ops.

Basically:

- I'm eighteen.
- I've been on a shit-load of night operations. (I guess I'll write about them a little bit later.)
- I've got a bunch of gear, including knives, a mask, a picking kit, camo, some lights, some hats, and all of that.
- And I don't know how I've never noticed these forums before.

I first discovered night ops when I was around sixteen from a 4chan thread. I did shit before that, but never knew other people did it. Since then, me and my buddies have been doing all kinds of shit. I've also taken part in some rather questionable activities that probably belong over on zoklet/totse or in your bad ideas forum.

Very few of my night ops have been extremely note-worthy, but I've definitely done some that got the adrenaline moving. I live in Pennsylvania. That is, the east coast of the U.S. (I don't THINK that's too specific...)

Anyway, glad I found this place. I'll probably be semi-active around here since I go on a lot of Ops and this stuff interests me a lot.

Xanatos

Re: Sup...

Post by Xanatos » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:22 am

Sweet, always good to have an active & experienced member join our ranks.

And yeah, definitely post about your previous ops. We may seem a little inactive right now but most of us are still here, if a little silent about it.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Absent

Post by Absent » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Alright, sounds good. 8)

fx1k

Post by fx1k » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:43 am

Welcome. Looking forward to hearing about your past excursions.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:01 am

Just saw your post in the Dare Thread. Fucking hat-trick, man! Talk about hit the ground running.

Also, you forgot to propose a third challenge. :wink:
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Absent

Post by Absent » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:36 pm

Welcome. Looking forward to hearing about your past excursions.
Thanks.
Xanatos wrote:Just saw your post in the Dare Thread. Fucking hat-trick, man! Talk about hit the ground running.

Also, you forgot to propose a third challenge. :wink:

I figured I'd get as many done as I could in one night... Also I just thought of a dare so I'll edit it in...