Is anyone on here anymore?

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Ayn Rand

Is anyone on here anymore?

Post by Ayn Rand » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:41 pm

I just joined this forum today, after browsing for a while on here and totse, and am rather interested in the whole concept of night ops. I've got a few basic skills, mainly reconnaissance related ones such as blending, and others necessary to staying hidden and not attracting attention. I've contributed to a bit of shrinkage in the retail industry and am able to pick (very) simple locks. I'm an American and would just generally like to improve my ability to remain hidden and accomplish some cool things while I learn how to operate at night. I'm also a traceur which automatically makes me a kewl kid :D
"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted" Hasan-i-Sabbah

Xanatos

Re: Is anyone on here anymore?

Post by Xanatos » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:48 am

Welcome aboard, good to see you at least have some basic knowledge & skill to get a good start as an operative.

In regards to the title: yes, we're still here. We just seem to be going through that time of year where everyone's too busy to be posting about ops - too far from seasonal holidays to be of any interest. However the Lounge (NO chat) is still frequently visited even if the forum is not, feel free to drop in and try your luck (as we're a globally spread bunch the chances of joining the Lounge at the same time as others depends largely on timezones & individual habits).

Enjoy your stay.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

brute4ce

Post by brute4ce » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:23 pm

I'm still around although it's a rather busy time of year for me atm and have only been out once recently. I revisited a construction site which has come along way with the addition of about 4 floors. I had to get some photos of myself next to the crane there to go along with some previous photos of me up the crane as proof of my dare completion. You may want to check out the dare thread if your new and looking for some challenges to test your skill.

Also, welcome to the shadows
Last edited by brute4ce on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ayn Rand

Post by Ayn Rand » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:07 am

Well, it's nice to see some people are still on here, and yes I think I will visit the dares thread soon. That one about sneaking into a neighbors yard seems very appealing a nice test of my novice skill. And thanks for the tip Xanatos, I'll be sure to poke into the lounge every once in a while to see if there are people online.
"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted" Hasan-i-Sabbah

fx1k

Post by fx1k » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:23 am

Welcome to the forum.

A lot of us are still here I think, just not quite as frequent.
I've been coming on occasionally, but much less often then I'd like to.

The Atomic Fishy

Post by The Atomic Fishy » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:45 am

were still here were just kinda inconsistent in our posting.
in a society that has abolished all adventure, the only adventure left is to abolish that society.
NO hobo codes-http://no.surgen.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=6527#p6527
Op tag: ATOMFIS