Heya

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
verdzoid2

Heya

Post by verdzoid2 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:45 pm

Huh, I'm new here. Its interesting reading all theese stories. And I want to learn more can you guys link me some books or maybe some other stuff ;).
I have never opped before so yea. Also give me some tips on strengths, like how strong i need to be to do some of this. Thanks

verdzoid2

Re: Heya

Post by verdzoid2 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:51 pm

Also wich walking methods are like good because I've tried yoko aruki and I just saw someone saying its bad.

Nightstalker 1
Location: An extensive search has been made. We have found nothing.

Post by Nightstalker 1 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:24 pm

Yoko aruki and the fox walk are my favorites
There are hunters and there are victims. By your cunning, you will decide whether you are a hunter or a victim.

Nvulxa

Post by Nvulxa » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:30 pm

Hey there, welcome to the night ops. I recommend watching through some of Stealth techniques videos. His videos will give you a good grasp on stealth. Other than that I would also read through some of the artlicles in the Library section of Nightops.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCE7u4 ... SNUEjzQ4fg
(Link to stealth techniques channel ^^^)
To see without being seen; To notice without being noticed.

verdzoid2

Post by verdzoid2 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:12 am

Huh, I found this place trhough stealth techniques comment section. thanks

NINJAHAMMER

Post by NINJAHAMMER » Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:20 pm

Welcome to Night Ops, I too would recommend Stealth Technique videos, he has spent a considerable amount of time to breaking down stealth movements and his own strength (pull ups are important for climbing urban obstacles ). I wonder if some of Stealth Techniques videos could be housed on this site , I used to communicate with him but he was never receptive to trading information by providing an email or regular mail format. I imagine he values his personal privacy a great deal , even though he posts YouTube videos with his face uncovered.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:25 pm

No reason you can't still download his videos & upload them here for posterity. Lest he go the way of ShadowWorks.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

NINJAHAMMER

Post by NINJAHAMMER » Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:36 pm

I think I have downloaded and saved every video that both Stealth Technique and Shadow Work have ever posted . . . I used to post on Shadow Work's site when he had it up and before he faded into modern ninja legend and obscurity. Happy to see that Night Ops is still up and running and approaching a 20 year anniversary - congratulations and keep it going !!!