root@umbra:~# whoami

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
UMBRA

root@umbra:~# whoami

Post by UMBRA » Thu May 28, 2020 9:06 pm

Hi...

Not new here because I have been a lurker on this forum for quite some time. Not really new to stealth either. The only reason why I made this account is because I love this forum so much. So many new things to learn. I just love how people here share their knowledge and experiences.
Since I love hacking and stealth, I was hoping to share my knowledge as well. I believe that we could benefit from it, since the world is completely covered with cameras, sensors, chips, crap etc.
So tell me what you think... Should we know more than just plain stealth
That is all...
Thanks
ᚢᛗᛒᚱᚨ

Xanatos

Re: root@umbra:~# whoami

Post by Xanatos » Thu May 28, 2020 10:58 pm

One should strive to learn as much as they can, this just happens to be a venue for all things stealth-related. If you've anything to share, particularly tips on dealing with modern security measures, go right ahead.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

blackhawk

Re: root@umbra:~# whoami

Post by blackhawk » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:34 pm

Since I love hacking and stealth, I was hoping to share my knowledge as well.
Greetings, UMBRA. I am very interested too in all things related to hacking and stealth, so please do share your knowledge and experiences!