CANT OP!!!!!!

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
Black

CANT OP!!!!!!

Post by Black » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:54 am

I want to go on ops bad, but my parents are always lookin around and get up all the time in the middle of the night :x :x :x . Only time i could go is if i tell them im going to a friends house. Any advice?
Op'in

Xanatos

Re: CANT OP!!!!!!

Post by Xanatos » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:06 am

Well that'd probably be your best bet; go to a friend's place. If you don't have any friends who'd be interested in this activity then you can either attempt some daytime ops (id est: Urban Exploration) or be really really sneaky and bypass your parents.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

fx1k

Post by fx1k » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:48 pm

Xanatos wrote:Well that'd probably be your best bet; go to a friend's place. If you don't have any friends who'd be interested in this activity then you can either attempt some daytime ops (id est: Urban Exploration) or be really really sneaky and bypass your parents.
I've done this, its scary, sketchy, and takes a little bit of luck in my experience. If you want to do this you're going to need to be both quick and quiet. If you did this successfully though, I fear that you would have trouble on your infiltration. Try to look for some type of pattern and find holes in it where you can escape.

I would suggest trying to get a friend into night-ops. However, be careful who you choose. Make sure it is somebody you can trust, and it helps if it is somebody who has skills that could help you.

Best of luck to you on your ops.

Black

Post by Black » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:08 am

Im gonna talk to a good friend of mine about it. He lives only up the street from me and his parents dont care what he does so ima try to go to his house whenever i go on an op.
Op'in

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:18 am

Introduce him steadily to night opping, but not this site itself just yet. If he seems keen about the practice and can be trustworthy then you can tell him about this site. Otherwise just keep it to yourself in case somebody's parents find out; that would be a hassle.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

meameajones

Post by meameajones » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:27 pm

All I can say is pretend to go to a friend's house. Just let them know that you are going on a sleep over and just go out and op the whole night. Bring your house key too.
the post above is a purely fictional story made up for entertainment purposes and/or just a hypothetical depiction of what could happen. any resembelence to any actual persons, places, things or events are entirely unintentional and coincidental.

kunoichi

Post by kunoichi » Sun May 01, 2011 2:08 pm

I dont want to make you (more) anxious, but once my parents caught me and i dont like remembering that HORRIBLE experience!
Since then, i say i'm hanging out with friends and i op at 22.00-23.00 in the night. Not as exiting as 02.00 and 03.00, but it's still something. :roll: So i suggest dont risk it if they are severe and that controlling (or if you think the consequences will be very bad if they catch you) and go oping earlier like me...
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH :P
Society gets the kind of vandalism it deserves.