Cholesterol Test Number Are In.

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
Psychlonic

Cholesterol Test Number Are In.

Post by Psychlonic » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:22 pm

After over a year of consuming raw eggs not entirely positive about the cholesterol statistics, the following numbers are in:

103 LDL
78 HDL

Here's what those numbers mean: http://www.americanheart.org/presenter. ... ifier=4500

This was done on a at-home test, I'll be coughing up money for a more accurate doctor's test soon.

I'm really happy about the HDL levels. I'm guessing the raw eggs, shrimp, and all the other good cholesterol products I consume are responsible for that. LDL levels are considered good, I could probably drop below 100 if I cut yogurt and the few junk items I consume out of my diet. That would be above ideal as well.

Anyways, my role as guinea pig may be of use. Raw eggs are very healthy.
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

CokeCanNinja

Re: Cholesterol Test Number Are In.

Post by CokeCanNinja » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:48 am

Dude, nice stats. You have like, ninja cholesterol.

Psychlonic

Re: Cholesterol Test Number Are In.

Post by Psychlonic » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:12 am

I think the Japanese of any period would be freaked out by my diet. I slacked on getting an official test done, just can't be bothered to do so right now. With my current job I probably consume nearly 10,000 calories a day. I fight fires/throw logs around all day, come home and work out, run, and possibly go on an op the same night. My poor lifespan is probably cut in half hah, but I try to stay as heart healthy as possible because of all the things I do.
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.