Artificial Fingers for Fingerprint Scanners

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
Psychlonic

Artificial Fingers for Fingerprint Scanners

Post by Psychlonic » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:52 am

Sorry for RapidShit, it's the only link to this I could find online. We'll have it in our own library soon enough so you won't need to deal with it for long.

http://rapidshare.com/files/77376931/ma ... anners.rar

This PDF is a big study, analysis, and how-to on making artificial fingerprints. It walks you through the entire process and discusses theory and feasibility. This is the real, no-bullshit low down on the process. A must-have addition to your library.
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

inthedark

Re: Artificial Fingers for Fingerprint Scanners

Post by inthedark » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:21 am

Schotch type works well if the finger prints on the door-knob aren't to messy (smudged, scratched, covered by other prints, etc. Etc.)
Come at me with a sword, I'll retaliate with the dark.

Above this signature is a post... a fictional post.... nothing about it is real... nothing

Lopiben

Re: Artificial Fingers for Fingerprint Scanners

Post by Lopiben » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:45 pm

Hi

I'll add that instead of photosensitive sheets, you can use transparent sheets for overhead projectors.
Used with laser printer, they are printed in "3D", the heat of the laser marks the plastic.

Bye,

Lopiben.
Attachments
GER010370_500.jpg
Come on, don't trust erything you read on the internet, especially not on this website...
_____
Posts here are totally fictionnal