College Campus and Security Cameras

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
stealththief

College Campus and Security Cameras

Post by stealththief » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:10 am

Does anyone have experience with either one? There are security guards here but they drive around in cars or patrol dorms so I don't mind that I could dodge them, BUT every hallway in my residence has a dome camera covering the entire hallway. I was told by a security guard that there were cameras outside as well, I'm not sure if it's truth or scare tactics though...
I wanna op but getting into gear will be a bitch because of the cameras and getting back in will be a bitch also because if I'm spotted during something and then come back in half an hour later with my gear in my bag on the cameras it'll be shady.
If I can't do stuff on campus I can do some classic stuff in backyards (which will be a first for me because of the city life), because the campus I stay in is in the suburbs.
Any tips on cameras and how to tell if they record or not and their actual presence would help. A mask won't cut it here because of the fact that A guy walking out of my room with a mask on can only be me.

nomadx

Post by nomadx » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:16 pm

opping on your own campus = :roll:

go somewhere else

Borninshadows

Post by Borninshadows » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:13 pm

use a distraction to get in/out
Legal Disclaimer: Everything I have written in the above post is most definitely hypothetical or written by a totally bored person

stealththief

Post by stealththief » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:35 am

I found a blind spot that I can use to do stuff, but I might just go to the suburbs and do stuff there. I will probably only op the campus once because I live there and I don't wanna get recognized (through clothing).

Borninshadows

Post by Borninshadows » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:22 pm

That's a good idea.
Legal Disclaimer: Everything I have written in the above post is most definitely hypothetical or written by a totally bored person

TheTorch

Re: College Campus and Security Cameras

Post by TheTorch » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:24 am

Um.... What? Don't piss in your own house but if you must.... you live on dorm? Change into your gear off campus. Take bolt cutters and go to the music building. Cut lockers. Books and Flutes and random shit. LOOT! Easy. Lockers anywhere.
There are rent a cops but not really. Vending machines are a pleanty. I've taken many coffees out of them and sold the coffees for 2 to 5 $ at a large gathering of people for mad money cause I had 50 coffees. 100 to 250$.
What is your goal? I need to learn more Vending Machine tricks. I know 2 or 3 I can put my hand into and pull drinks, and a few you can smash open, but how do you get the money?
Take nothing, leave nothing.
"Patient tries to climb into activity box, and is generally agitated - responds slowly to the suggestion he might like to draw some more. He has become largely none verbal."
/Torch>

stealththief

Post by stealththief » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:32 pm

I'm not living on campus anymore but I did a few ops, just exploration and roofs really. Never really messed with vending machines much, I hear you can tape up a dollar with packing tape and get it back by pulling, or entering access codes to change settings but I don't know the specifics of it all.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:03 am

Failing that a crowbar works just as well. :lol:
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Brain

Post by Brain » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:14 am

Vending machines are plenty of loot.
It is easy to open by lock picking.
Most of vending machines have tubular lock.(so u need tubular pick-set.)
Sorry for my bad English, try to understand my posts. Happy to share exp.