Body Building

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
Blackcell

Body Building

Post by Blackcell » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:43 pm

Who on here likes to body build, what types of body building do you do, toning - power lifting. Any supplements you take, what kinds of protein do you use. Lets start a topic on this.

Me personally I do powerlifting then ill start toning. I usually workout 6 days a week with martial arts on the weekends. For supplements Ive used a new product by muscle tech called anabolic halo, it helped me get back into weight lifting but i wouldnt recommend long term use. Ive tried straight up GNC proteins chocolate and strawberry but they both sucked pretty bad and would clump up in the shake. Now Im trying Gold Standard whey and it tastes pretty good and has a good amount of glutamine and is mostley protein isolates .
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Evil_0ne

Post by Evil_0ne » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:50 pm

I CANT SAY IT ENOUGH! if you want serious results but dont care about your kidneys try NaNO vapor. The stuff is godly.

Evil_0ne

Post by Evil_0ne » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:51 pm

I CANT SAY IT ENOUGH! if you want serious results but dont care about your kidneys try NaNO vapor. The stuff is godly.

Blackcell

Post by Blackcell » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:03 pm

Yea, Nitric Oxide gives you a real good boost for working out. It basically works by opening your blood vessles to let more blood in. Expensive and Id only cycle it, use it for a month and stop for a month and repeat.
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

darkwolf7

Post by darkwolf7 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:08 am

I dont remember what there called but they derive from a protin found in green tomatoes perhaps you could do a google search for them Idk.

But what they do is repaire torn overused muscles almost over night. These things are amazing they build you like roids without the side affects, you just have to make sure that you over do it while lifting to tear your muscles and once you do you get amazing results with them.

sorry I couldnt be of much help with thier name, but if you dont find their name I guess you could just drink a lot of green tomato smoothies... :?
buy ninjutsu today!

Evil_0ne

Post by Evil_0ne » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:35 pm

Blackcell wrote:Yea, Nitric Oxide gives you a real good boost for working out. It basically works by opening your blood vessles to let more blood in. Expensive and Id only cycle it, use it for a month and stop for a month and repeat.
finally, someone who knows about the sport and the many supplements (not that NaNO vapor is a supplement...)