Blending In

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
StealthyRogue97

Blending In

Post by StealthyRogue97 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:24 am

Sometimes areas you go to, explore, and roam, are nearby people that can either make a mission seem easy or people who are looking out the curtains watching your every move. Passing the time while looking like you belong can give those that watch a "Im No Trouble" ticket.

What I mean is that doing things nearby or on site, that disregard POTENTIAL suspicions of those watching nearby can give those the impression that you are Just This, or Just That and so then you can further infiltrate without looking out of place.

I could sit in the grass of a nearby building posing as a book loving nerd when in fact, I am reading that book to make my presence feel acceptable so then, I can do the next step. Run to the open gate, make entry, or use a grapple hook to gain higher ground.

I might pose as somebody that is tending to the grass on a day other than the caretakers do to get close to a building of interest.

Or even a hard laborer digging a small trench with a shovel to disregard suspicions of passing cars, passerby's or police. So that THEN, you can make Your Move.

Its a tactic I have thought up yesterday that I thought may be helpful on my next mission.

Just do these during the day so that a cop car will keep driving instead of take a long look.

Vengeance
Location: Every night look into the darkness and know I'm out there.

Re: Blending In

Post by Vengeance » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:30 pm

It's the nature of this beast to feed upon the will to numb it, this monster brought the seed of life, well now i have become it.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:17 pm

A high-vis vest & a hardhat will get you into most places. Or setting up traffic cones around a manhole.

Or shit, even just carrying a ladder.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

StealthyRogue97

Post by StealthyRogue97 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:55 pm

Interesting