new world order.

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
dfnd

new world order.

Post by dfnd » Wed May 21, 2008 4:31 am

lots of txts and vids

Code: Select all

http://www.nw0.info
as a ps. How many people are active at the moment?
Peace and War, like Yin and Yang...Cant have one with out the other.

Beathe...Take in the sights sounds and smells...Your free now.

darktorn

Post by darktorn » Wed May 21, 2008 6:30 pm

I used to believe that stuff but i just forgot about it. Don't really believe it now, although it does bring back memories...

EDIT: Surely this should go in discussion, it's got fuck-all to do with opping
"The human being created civilization not because of willingness but of a need to be assimilated into higher orders of structure and meaning."

hX_

Post by hX_ » Wed May 21, 2008 10:35 pm

Haha, same darktorn, a well written story can make you believe in it very quickly :P

dfnd

Post by dfnd » Wed May 21, 2008 11:51 pm

The reason i didnt post it there was as Tetragrammaton said, there i some use full stuff.

The mythbusters security special is interesting...
Peace and War, like Yin and Yang...Cant have one with out the other.

Beathe...Take in the sights sounds and smells...Your free now.

darktorn

Post by darktorn » Thu May 22, 2008 7:02 pm

dfnd wrote:The reason i didnt post it there was as Tetragrammaton said, there i some use full stuff.

The mythbusters security special is interesting...
Yeh, my bad, didn't actually check the website.

And hx, i spent 6 months of my life glued to my comp reading those stories, damn it's believable. David Icke however, what a joke.
"The human being created civilization not because of willingness but of a need to be assimilated into higher orders of structure and meaning."

Pentagonal_Iris

Post by Pentagonal_Iris » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:19 pm

I didnt really check out the site... but I can only guess where its going. Probably a lot of speculation and bullshit, yea... But if you take a good look around you, you can't deny the new world order is going to happen. Look at the constituition for the federation of earth, its already been written and is only a matter of time before its reality.

Code: Select all

http://www.worldproblems.net/english/fec/constitution_federation_earth_eng_full_text.htm
The U.N. Speaks for itself

The Bullshit fed to us by the media (com'mon... you know it)

All of the nifty population control schemes out there, birth control, abortions, AIDS (You can argue on this one.. I cant really prove that), Homosexuallity (Perfect when you think about it, huh?), etc...

Goerge Orwell predicted it would be that way by 1984... glad he wasnt right.. I guess. Anyway... They say Brave New World is a better depiction of what it will be like. But.. even just taking a glance at the book of revelations is scary enough.

O yea... forgot about all the gun control laws and regulations happening (don't register your guns if your smart). Look at the U.K., no guns allowed, australia is there too i believe, the U.S. is starting to lean towards that as well (good luck with texas, haha... )

To the point... how can you question that a new world order is going to happen or not?!? open your eyes! of course it is... the real question is... what are you going to do to prepare for it?

Evil_0ne

Post by Evil_0ne » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:17 pm

to answer your ps i still op at least 4 nights a week which is still a lot for me but not like before when I used to try to op every night.