GHOOOOOST

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
inbartizan

GHOOOOOST

Post by inbartizan » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:30 pm

Hi NO, I would like to listen anyone's opinion on "Ghost". I would like to know what are they actually -ghost and demon- , what are they capable to do, and how they interrupt the ops, are they help or against you, and how to manage a "ghost interrupted ops"
Thanks NO

Edit : "Ghost" in this post NOT pointing NO user "Ghost".
It points to "ghost : the soul or spirit of a dead person or animal that can appear, in visible form or other manifestation, to the living. Descriptions of the apparition of ghosts vary widely from an invisible presence to translucent or barely visible wispy shapes, to realistic, lifelike visions."
Last edited by inbartizan on Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
... it won't be easy ...

Xanatos

Re: GHOOOOOST

Post by Xanatos » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:45 pm

I don't know, we'd better ask the man himself.

Ghost, have you interrupted anyone's ops?
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

inbartizan

Post by inbartizan » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:51 pm

Ow, no no, that wasn't my point.
The "ghost" is NOT pointing to NO user "Ghost".
The ACTUAL point is "ghost : the soul or spirit of a dead person or animal that can appear, in visible form or other manifestation, to the living. Descriptions of the apparition of ghosts vary widely from an invisible presence to translucent or barely visible wispy shapes, to realistic, lifelike visions. "
... it won't be easy ...

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:55 pm

I can confidently say that nobody here has had a problem with ghosts on ops before because we're not fucking 5 years old.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

inbartizan

Post by inbartizan » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:14 pm

Hmm, in fact, this is very interesting thing as they are appears quite often to operators whom I heard of.
Currently, I live in SE Asia, I moved since 11 years ago.
I would like to tell some tales, they can't be absolutely proven as truth, but they can't be denied as lie
FYI, first time I came here (SE Asia), I also did not believe about "ghost". But, here are some tales

1. A supermarket was guarded by mystical creature at their close time 2200-0800, it is not 24 hour supermarket, but a big supermarket. Hell, I dont believe that at first, but big footprints of bird appeared at the supermarket entrance and inside, and did not disappear for a day, so that surprises a town at that day. Some say that creature is a protection against shop lifter.

2. Some merchants were shocked by appearance of a ghost, 3 cases

3. Some burglars done a ritual dedicated for spirits so they are unheard by the house owner, and the spirits help the butglar by inducing deep sleep to the house owner

Also, there are some people also fucked up by "gh*st" appearance at night. Either civilian, cops, even burglar and thief, are really shocked when they meet it

Well, any idea on handling this situation ?
... it won't be easy ...

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:25 pm

Local superstition is no match for a sound mind. Unless the Crow from Ong Bak 2 & 3 drops from the sky and kicks you through a wall, you've got nothing to worry about. Any apparitions you think you might see are just your own imaginings.

Lynx

Post by Lynx » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:40 pm

Xanatos wrote:Local superstition is no match for a sound mind. Unless the Crow from Ong Bak 2 & 3 drops from the sky and kicks you through a wall, you've got nothing to worry about. Any apparitions you think you might see are just your own imaginings.
Since when does Ghost look like Crow? He's a total waifu, I couldn't imagine him scaring people like that.

In case you do actually encounter any mythical creatures, here's my go to: You punch the mythical creature until It's not so mythical anymore.
Don't take it too seriously, you're not coming out of it alive.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:09 pm

Lynx wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Local superstition is no match for a sound mind. Unless the Crow from Ong Bak 2 & 3 drops from the sky and kicks you through a wall, you've got nothing to worry about. Any apparitions you think you might see are just your own imaginings.
Since when does Ghost look like Crow? He's a total waifu, I couldn't imagine him scaring people like that.

In case you do actually encounter any mythical creatures, here's my go to: You punch the mythical creature until It's not so mythical anymore.
You think I look like someone's waifu? Go look at that picture again, you silly nigger. I'm all the way on the left.
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."

Lynx

Post by Lynx » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:00 pm

Ghost wrote:
Lynx wrote:

You think I look like someone's waifu? Go look at that picture again, you silly nigger. I'm all the way on the left.
Fagget I always thought you were the one standing next to Teu, now all I see is someone who dresses in all black because he's too scared to be convicted as a white person if caught, you super awesome person whom I love in an entirely fabulous way.
I thought that Xana was to the far left, you were in camo near Teu and some other Waifu-material type was prepped on the fireplace. I know that It is a lie now, but still.
Don't take it too seriously, you're not coming out of it alive.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:38 pm

Lynx wrote:Fagget I always thought you were the one standing next to Teu, now all I see is someone who dresses in all black because he's too scared to be convicted as a white person if caught, you super awesome person whom I love in an entirely fabulous way.
I thought that Xana was to the far left, you were in camo near Teu and some other Waifu-material type was prepped on the fireplace. I know that It is a lie now, but still.
Well I guess I'll let that slide, since we all forgot our name tags that day. I'll be sure to make sure we wear them every op for NOPCON II, whenever that happens. Also, this is a public image board, you probably shouldn't go revealing your fragile heart to me like that. :)
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."

Æternaeon

Post by Æternaeon » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:46 am

Name tags are a fantastic idea, I'd love to confuse newcomers next time.

Thus far no ghosts have interfered with mine. Or made any appearances. Or... anything really. They clearly couldn't see me.
Sacrifice the body, not the heart.

Teutoni

Post by Teutoni » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:00 pm

To be fair Ghost is definitely waifu-material just trust me on that one. Though on a more serious note I have yet to encounter anything supernatural on an op unless you could count a possible weird event that happened during the second week though I am not confident enough to really mention it.
Keep 'em chained, boys!

Ghosts

Post by Ghosts » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:03 pm

Ha.

Vengeance
Location: Every night look into the darkness and know I'm out there.

Post by Vengeance » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:50 pm

I've had an interesting encounter during an op some time ago.
Likely just a crack head but there was an individual standing with extremely odd posture in the middle of a field screaming for help.
I was relatively close, he popped out of no-where so I went prone and crawled back where i came from.
First thought was "Wendigo/SkinWalker"
Again, likely just a crack head.
It's the nature of this beast to feed upon the will to numb it, this monster brought the seed of life, well now i have become it.