Infiltration training.

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
stealththief

Infiltration training.

Post by stealththief » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:19 pm

This is what me and a friend do when parents aren't home. One person tries to enter a house stealthily from the outside, while another person either listens or patrols or goes about increasing or decreasing security (by locking doors, windows, flipping on lights etc).
Develops good skills in various areas.

Evil_0ne

Post by Evil_0ne » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:33 am

I have had the idea to do that before but never the initiative to try it. I will try this soon though.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:25 am

That's a good idea, it seems like a smart way to easy oppers into being comfortable in a residential house situation.
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."

ryangiroux1

Post by ryangiroux1 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:26 pm

Good method, you should put it to the test.
Maple-Glazed Jewcakes

Borninshadows

Post by Borninshadows » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:16 am

To take it a step up, do it on your friends house when no one is home.
Legal Disclaimer: Everything I have written in the above post is most definitely hypothetical or written by a totally bored person

Xanatos

Re: Infiltration training.

Post by Xanatos » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:23 am

My dad told me of how when he was growing up in former Yugoslavia people loved to steal shit. There was an old saying, "If a Yugoslav man can't find anything to steal, he'll throw his hat over a fence and go in and steal it." I thought what a great way to train, if you get caught you can just say the wind blew your hat over the fence and you were only trying to get it back. It can also be my ball/frisbee flew over the fence, my pet went through here, whatever. As long as you have a good excuse and evidence to back it up you should be fine if you get caught.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Xenia

Post by Xenia » Tue May 11, 2010 9:34 pm

When I was young, I would play hide and seek. A couple years ago when I was living in a suburban town, my colleagues and I would play the game on a much larger scale: throughout the entire town, including the outskirts. No cars allowed, and we had one hour to assemble. One person would stay at a restaurant for that allotted time period while the rest hid somewhere. After the hour, the person would try and locate everyone. Yes, tagging was required for one to "win" the game.

There was one time I didn't get caught; I hid in a police station. :mrgreen:

Urgon

Post by Urgon » Tue May 11, 2010 10:04 pm

AVE...

My friend got an old warehouse from his uncle. We are going to repair fused security system and then make a little training. I also have a idea on cheating PIR sensors, which I want to put to the test...
IMHO it's a great way to exercise...

My school had dormitory connected to it. It was for kids from other cities. It included elementary, junior high and high school, because it was for physically handicapped. We used to sneak in and out to the dormitory to smuggle alcohol and cigarettes for our friends. Also for some quality 1on1 time with girls on their floor. We had to go past teacher's lounge on each floor, they stayed there and guarded people during nocturnal silence. I did maybe 10 such raids and was caught once. It was fun...
"We sleep peaceably in our beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on our behalf."

Airship pirate...

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Wed May 12, 2010 5:22 am

He got a warehouse from his uncle?
"To my son, I leave my stamp collection. To my brother, I leave my hunting trophies. To my nephew, I leave a fucking warehouse!" :lol:

Great training grounds, I always wanted something like that... Chateu le Parkour
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Urgon

Post by Urgon » Wed May 12, 2010 9:32 am

AVE...

My friend is breeding insects for people with lizards. His uncle gave him a small warehouse for storage, but my friend now lives there...

BTW, doesn't urban exploration of abandoned places prepare for opping?
"We sleep peaceably in our beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on our behalf."

Airship pirate...