Possibly fucked out of night ops for about 2 years...

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
Evil_0ne

Possibly fucked out of night ops for about 2 years...

Post by Evil_0ne » Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:23 pm

On Friday this week there were people putting mounts for security cameras on every streetlight in my neighborhood. From the information I have acquired my local police will have the feeds wired to their on-board computers. Since there is a 10'oclock curfew in my area that the pigs are trying to beef up security on (because of mags and I) we may not be able to op our area anymore. Neither one of us will have or licenses for a while (a year for him and two for me :cry: . Also wee cant really walk anywhere because of how the new cameras are being placed. Backyard travel has been made almost impossible because of dogs that i don't want to kill and the cameras. I have a plan to shoot them all out when they are installed. I'm sure after I kill them all a few times it will get very expensive and they will get rid of the cameras altogether.

mib

Post by mib » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:15 am

Torch those fucking things man. I'm seriously considering doing the same, although the only cameras around my are in the dense areas. but if someone put a fucking camera on my street I'd take a baseball bat to it no question. fuck up the mounts if it's not too late.

seed

Post by seed » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:41 pm

You have cameras on street lights??? Woah that blows...
The only problem is that if you break them, they'll just put up more and get pissed off. Is there a chance you and your friend can crash somewhere outside of your neighbourhood??? If so that might be smart.
ABCDEFGHDECEPTIONRSTUVWXYZ

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:55 pm

That's a tough call, man. Depending upon where they are, you could do some research and maybe map out some blind spots, or just get really good at cutting through yards and over fences to evade the police.

If it were me though, i'd just move upon turning 18.
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."

Evil_0ne

Post by Evil_0ne » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:18 pm

I'm deff. moving the second i turn 18 or at least 17 or something... As of now I have destroyed the mounts on the cameras and I am working on a possible place to crash on op nights (now i can't op every other night like i used to). I also have a ton of potassium nitrate or I could always fulfill the totse kid dream and "MOLOTOV EVERYTHING BITCHES!!!oneoneoneelevendy111!!!" but I probably wont. Any ideas will be welcome. Also as far as I can see so far the camera system has almost 0 blind spots making them virtually un-crossable. I will possibly even cut down a light pole just to piss off the cops. If you want it bad enough I may edit a map in paint to show you guys the camera placement.

stealththief

Post by stealththief » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:59 pm

I say keep messing them up until they're done (if they get finished) and then go onto your roof with a sling shot or a BB gun shat shoots the metal BBs and take out the cameras again. If people start getting suspicious back yard your way to another roof and do it from there too so as not to expose your house.

Evil_0ne

Post by Evil_0ne » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:05 pm

I will dawn my BDUs and sneak out of a rear window of my house and splinter cell my way over to the roof of the house behind me and shoot them out with a pellet gun from there. If that doesn't work I'm gonna make traps w/ nails and stuff around the pole (possibly on the pole so that anyone climbing it bets the point in their stomach if they don't pay attention.) I will look forward to seeing someone trying to climb the poles to put the cameras up after I'm done with them.

stealththief

Post by stealththief » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:53 pm

Iunno about traps, they might draw more attention than you want...

Some Old Drunk Guy

Post by Some Old Drunk Guy » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:06 am

holy shit. Thats basically fascism. Cameras everywhere is my nightmare. Where do you live?

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:55 am

Just invest in a good balaclava, and make sure that you aren't seen leaving or coming back to your house.
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."

Evil_0ne

Post by Evil_0ne » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:48 pm

ok, I killed the cameras 3 times and guess what. They quit the whole idea altogether. I heard one tell another in the car to car that the they should just get rid of the cameras and beef patrols up. So im back into my usual schedule of ops about every other night.

stealththief

Post by stealththief » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:39 pm

Congrats :D. If you use backyard, or walk around in plain clothes you should be fine I guess...
Also the patrols, make them see ghosts, fake sounds a lot to desensitize them. Read Sun Tzu for long term stuff like this.

Biohazard

Post by Biohazard » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:27 pm

Enforced curfew? Where do you live, China?
Fuck off.