The Values learn't through Night Op's

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
totster

The Values learn't through Night Op's

Post by totster » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:01 am

Hi guys,

I'm just curious about how/if the members of this forum have found NO's has helped them to build character in their lives? I find this website very knowledgeable and I would imagine that this "stealth" mindset would be useful in other areas of ones life besides NO's.

How has NO's helped you?

Thoughts/opinions?

Totster.

Absent

Re: The Values learn't through Night Op's

Post by Absent » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:11 am

I definitely think you have to have at least a little bit of discipline to be able to stay in shape, and carefully plan the Ops... It also helps me feel alive. It's something that sort of helps me escape the boringness of daily life, and actually feel excited. It keeps us from being dull.That's all I got for now...

fx1k

Post by fx1k » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:35 am

I find that it makes everyday life seem... easier. All of the sudden working at a desk doesn't seem so difficult when you were evading police the other night. I've learned that things aren't all that bad when compared to the kind of sticky situations you get into while you are out in the shadows.

Illusion

Post by Illusion » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:26 am

Confidence, Confidence, Confidence.
A lot of people can't understand how I can brick it at the thought of a rollercoaster, but climb up a tower and jam on the roof taking photos. It's all down to confidence, and belief in my self. Without that I wouldn't have matured into who I am now.
"I'm not worried about this because I am too strong, too good, too intelligent, but I want to say to the others 'don't follow the stupid'."

The Atomic Fishy

Post by The Atomic Fishy » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:10 am

i agree with the above statements,
it is a awesome sense of perspective and power. the confidence built by our kind of activitys is huge and wonderfull.

with out NO and the community around it i would for shure not be the same person.

if you have sceen the movie fight club i compare it to that a lot, your doing somthing that places the whole rest of your life in perspective and provides and great level of confidence and pourpose.
in a society that has abolished all adventure, the only adventure left is to abolish that society.
NO hobo codes-http://no.surgen.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=6527#p6527
Op tag: ATOMFIS