Giving out tips and tricks(question me)

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
HouseEater47

Giving out tips and tricks(question me)

Post by HouseEater47 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:37 am

If anyone needs tips on Physical security, computers, lockpicking, bypasses, social engineering, and anything devious, I can help you out.

Ive done plenty of research on all of these topics diving deep into detail about each and every thing there might be to know. I do go on ops but I also go to school and my mom and dad would worry if im out past 9:00pm and am not home so I get to spend lots of my time on the World Wide Web instead of outside and I happen to be pretty knowledgeable in the "Dark Arts" haha.

Try asking me a question after doing plenty of research on it and then seeing if I can answer it reasonably.

Nightstalker 1
Location: An extensive search has been made. We have found nothing.

Re: Giving out tips and tricks(question me)

Post by Nightstalker 1 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:58 pm

Alright then I’ll ask.

Anyones opinion on silent movement across gravel and rocks?
There are hunters and there are victims. By your cunning, you will decide whether you are a hunter or a victim.

HouseEater47

Post by HouseEater47 » Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:56 pm

Light steps/ no sudden movements?

Intruder

Post by Intruder » Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:23 am

Sew two large bunched up hand towels to the bottom of some cheap slides. It won't stop the noise but it will muffle it enough that it is very hard to hear from a distance. The idea is to have something loose. Think Screaming into a bag, vs screaming into a bag of laundry. You can also lay down towels or take two old cushions and step on each of them interchangably. It's too specific. PRactically crossing gravel is futile most of the time. Two canvas shopping bags each with a pillow in will do it. Just don't roll your foot off of the bag and contents. This way you can stand up with two bags of ..a pillow in each arm. It's not sus but it is strange. For sound it works. For suspicion you need to dress like someone who isn't up to what you are up to.