Cricket Stealth Walking

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
Nvulxa

Cricket Stealth Walking

Post by Nvulxa » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:49 am

I found an interesting way to practice stealth walking. As I was practicing my stealth walking I noticed the crickets chirping I passed would stop chirping with they heard me. So I made it a challenge to see if I could walk past them without interrupting they're chirping. I had to walk a bit slower but I was able to walk past them successfully and further developed my stealth walking capabilities.
To see without being seen; To notice without being noticed.

Xanatos

Re: Cricket Stealth Walking

Post by Xanatos » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:07 am

I often do the same with neighbourhood cats, although sometimes it's harder to spot them first. But if you can sneak up on a cat, you can sneak up on anything.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Nvulxa

Re: Cricket Stealth Walking

Post by Nvulxa » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:38 pm

I tried sneaking up on a cat. The hardest part was finding the cat. Then I waited until it was distracted with something like hunting birds. I got about 7 feet away from the cat when the birds it was watching flew off. It looked around to see what scared them and saw me. Its definitely harder than sneaking past a cricket.
To see without being seen; To notice without being noticed.