cheap multitool

Tools and equipment to get the job done.
pacu

cheap multitool

Post by pacu » Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:55 am

Anyone ever thought about bringing a cheap multitool with you on ops? This way if the fuzz is about you can toss it away without having to feel the financial pinch in you wallet. Target sells a brand called Durabuilt that seems fairly sturdy and Walmart has a couple of brands on the cheap.

Of course if money is no object or you can procure on through five finger discount Gerber, leatherman, and SOG make some damn fine ones.

Guess you could stash those and come back to fetch them later i suppose.

rus53ll

Post by rus53ll » Sat May 17, 2008 9:42 pm

If these were what you were looking for, theirs some under $10
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/10 ... ol&x=0&y=0

KolmeK

Post by KolmeK » Mon May 19, 2008 2:07 pm

I dunno about cheap ones, but I carry a SOG EOD multitool with me on ops, I bet it cost around 70 bucks, don't remember exactly. It is an amazing tool and well worth the price. It is not illegal to carry and I would never ditch it while being chased, it's just a tool. No laws against carrying tools.
KØÏmêK
Admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof. Consider making counter-accusations.

"Tell them of us and say,
For their tomorrow,
We gave our today."

-- The Kohima Epitaph

Biohazard

Post by Biohazard » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:01 pm

Better have no multitool rather than a cheap multitool. Ever had a socket or wrench break on you? Same idea here. Unreliable hardware that bends, has play, wears out quickly, etc is not worth it.
Fuck off.