Gear Reviewers on YouTube?

Tools and equipment to get the job done.
Mr.Blackheart

Gear Reviewers on YouTube?

Post by Mr.Blackheart » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:59 am

Whta does Night Ops think of these guys?
I mean people like Nutnfancy,WeaponCollector, Cutlerylover,Safearmsreview.
I think they're pretty cool guys but what do you think?
I Like My Women Like I Like My Ops, Smooth, Quiet, And Deadly

Xanatos

Re: Gear Reviewers on YouTube?

Post by Xanatos » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:21 am

GunWebsites do some pretty good weapon reviews but Nutnfancy tends to digress a lot.
Seriously, his AK-47 vs. AR-15 series goes for over an hour and it took him 10 minutes of his first video before he actually started talking about the weapons, and his opinion on reliability is far from reliable (for lack of a better word). I only got about halfway through the third video before giving up on my eardrums and listening to something a little more engaging, like a lecture on accountancy.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Mr.Blackheart

Post by Mr.Blackheart » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:33 am

Xanatos wrote:GunWebsites do some pretty good weapon reviews but Nutnfancy tends to digress a lot.
Seriously, his AK-47 vs. AR-15 series goes for over an hour and it took him 10 minutes of his first video before he actually started talking about the weapons, and his opinion on reliability is far from reliable (for lack of a better word). I only got about halfway through the third video before giving up on my eardrums and listening to something a little more engaging, like a lecture on accountancy.

I definatly agree on that!
so im new here and i know this is off topic but you seem to post alot,
is this forum dead? or are there alot of other people here?
because i see you name alot and i see some others but most are posts from last year

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:01 am

No, others are still here. It's just that time of year when the weather's too cold on one side of the world and too hot on the other for opping, so forgive the current inactivity. You can also drop into the Chat Lounge if anyone's on (we're spread all over the world so sometimes it's hard to get online at the same time).
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Mr.Blackheart

Post by Mr.Blackheart » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:47 am

oh ok cool
i was just wondering lol i mean this is a great place!

mib

Post by mib » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:26 pm

I can't stand seizure lips. But yes, It's possible to be active in winter weather if you don't mind ice and footprints.