Simple question: Should I buy these pants?

Tools and equipment to get the job done.
Dethkreep

Simple question: Should I buy these pants?

Post by Dethkreep » Thu May 14, 2009 12:22 am

I'm gonna see them in person on Friday but I just wanna see if anyone around here knows if these are night-op worthy. Mainly I'm just looking for good heavy-duty pants that aren't grey pajama pants XD.

As for the pattern they have some kinda bright spots, but I can fix that if it's too much. That's the only skepticism I have on these. Any thoughts?
"They do not see what lies ahead, when Sun has faded and Moon is dead."
-Gollum

stealththief

Re: Simple question: Should I buy these pants?

Post by stealththief » Thu May 14, 2009 4:04 am

They seem like a normal good pair of BDU. If/Once you get them tell me how that urban camouflage pattern works, if it's really good I'll look around stores in my area for a pair.

Dethkreep

Post by Dethkreep » Sun May 17, 2009 5:45 pm

They cost 38.50! But they look alot more promising now than they did in the picture. They're alot darker than I expected so I went for it and bought em. From all the darkness testing I've done, I've decided I really like em. Haven't taken em out yet though. I'll take some pictures soon for reference hopefully. And hopefully I get to go out with em soon.

Oh yeah I also bought a woodland marpat neoprene facemask =D.
-Gollum

Dethkreep

Post by Dethkreep » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:10 am

The pants are definately a step up in th durability and utility department. But after taking them out, I decided the pattern doesn't work very well anywhere around here. Unless I'm in complete darkness they're no good for visual disturbance. Which means I wasted my money because I only considered using camo in response to the off chance I was ever spotted by someone with a light, or was forced to enter a lit area. And the lighter parts of the pattern are too light for my liking.. So that purchase was a miss in my opinion. I'm still gonna use em. They bust through any vegetation so nicely. Which is a huge plus around here. They look really cool too.
-Gollum