Ir glow sticks---SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tools and equipment to get the job done.
unknowndude90

Ir glow sticks---SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by unknowndude90 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:15 pm

With all of the cheap diy night vision solutions I think that this could be very valuable for marking sports, signaling, and whatever else you can think of.

Code: Select all

http://glowproducts.com/glowsticks/infraredglowsticks/
Not to mention very very cool.
If at first you don't succeed try and try again. But if after that you still fail you are doing something wrong.

stealththief

Post by stealththief » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:33 pm

Seems like I'd be useful for teamwork where multiple people are using NODs. Could be useful as beacons or for signaling where silence is required and visibility is low.

unknowndude90

Post by unknowndude90 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:13 pm

Well the equipment might not be as bad as you might think.

Code: Select all

http://www.amasci.com/amateur/irgoggl.html

I haven't tried it yet but i have a pair of clear sunglasses and a friend of mine who works with the local theater is getting me the filter gels. I will test them with a spare remote I have. The only issue with this is that it calls for multiple layers. I can probably get by with one layer of each since it will be for night use. I will post results once I have them.
If at first you don't succeed try and try again. But if after that you still fail you are doing something wrong.

unknowndude90

Post by unknowndude90 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:05 am

Sadly my above post was no good. It does not appear to work. But was worth the try.