Look who has the keys

Tools and equipment to get the job done.
NoLongerLocked25

Look who has the keys

Post by NoLongerLocked25 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:46 pm

TO YOUR; Car,House,Shed.

Jiggler keys are great lock bypass tools.

I consider them rakes but quicker and a good choice if you are in a safe position to spend minutes tampering with a lock.

Quiet, effective.

Does anyone think lockpicks are better than bypass tools or is a mix the better option
IMG_20230616_195052.jpg

Xanatos

Re: Look who has the keys

Post by Xanatos » Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:30 am

How are these different to bump keys? Like, how do they work? Never used them before.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

NoLongerLocked25

Post by NoLongerLocked25 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:23 pm

They are effectively a lockpick and tensioner. Many people will call them tryout keys or auto rockers but depending on what size and profile the lock "favors", many locks can be opened. While keeping a constant turning pressure or tension as you would with a tension wrench, you rake and rock. Hopefully the profile you use will result in an open taking no more than a minute or so. If the profile you chosen didn't work, pick another profile and work it the same way you do with jiggler keys. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp8lF9t ... xlciBrZXlz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zumUt1F ... xlciBrZXlz
Wafer locks are where these are most often used but they can be used for pin tumber locks as well if the profile will fit into the keyway. If you think those are cool, let me tell you about comb picks.
Comb picks are taking advantage of a flaw in the lockmakers design which will allow you to insert the comb pick, lift up all of the pins at once above the shear line, and turn the core. Opening the lock. Generally the only locks you will find this flaw on are low security junk locks that are only in business for the money and could care less about consumer security. A method I could figure is if you could get a large collection of common padlocks and standard doorknob locks and see which comb picks can open which locks, if any. If a lock can be opened by its appropriate profile comb pick, multiple other of the same lock could be aquired and tested. If most or all of that lock can be opened, you can keep tabs on its weakness. So with the locks weakness in mind, after determining that this particular lock that is susceptible to the comb pick attack can be opened in less than 5 seconds with practice.

Another note with jiggler keys is the time it takes to open locks CAn vary on your expedience in using jiggler keys but mostly it comes down to what profile "key" your using and the security of the target lock.
IMG_20230617_074949.jpg
And since I am on summer break with little to do and not much freedom, ill tell you about some other tools that could be used.

Snap gun: A homeade version of the Lockpick gun that you may or may not have seen already (if not just copy and paste)

It is used with low/ medium security pin tumbler locks in conjunction with a tension wrench to deliver a series of "SNAPS" The snaps will bounce the pins up and with similar logic to bump keys, all the pins will meet the shear line at that one millisecond mark to permit an open. Youtube has multiple videos on how to make snap guns so if youd like, PROCEED.

Heres mine that I made out of salvaged metal. The tip can be ground off with a dremel, benchgrinder, or file but I dont have those tools and decided I will have to make do with superglue and tape. The superglue and tape actually secures the windshield wiper blade just fine.
IMG_20230617_075114.jpg
Next up, Ninja rocks. They are pebble sized pieces of aluminum oxide ceramic from car(motorbike,pressurewasher,mower,weedeater)spark plugs. Its use and application is dastardly simple but that is what makes it a killer towards Tempered Glass. Throw it with moderate throwing velocity and this will shatter a car window or storefront door. And if you dont know how to tell a tempered car window or door window or window, Windows are often labeled at the bottom left or right of a window. (Go outside and look at a car window and you'll without a doubt spot the label.) Laminated glass is the kind car windshields are made of and will not shatter like tempered windows.
It might take several throws and several pebbles but tempered glass is easily and quietly broken with these small, white, death to glass killer rocks.
Heres my personal stash.
IMG_20230617_081251.jpg
16-20 inch Channelock pliers: Can snap doorknob locks(not immediately noticeable and relatively quiet), maim padlock hasps off of its adjacent door, and butcher cameras and sensors from walls for the sake of stealth and freedom and privacy. Motion sensor cameras will give away your deeds so get out of there once noticed(after youve bagged up the loot of course) From my knowledge, deadbolt locks are not easily removed using pliers due to the odd shroud covering it.

And back to the concept of ninja rocks.. Ninja rocks will break tempered glass because of the such hard material that is Aluminum oxide Ceramic and its such fine, concentrated points that JAB into the glass. If youve ever seen those safety hammers or pointy metal tips on the end of pocket knives and tactical pens, those tips can be used to break tempered windows also.

Intruder

Post by Intruder » Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:02 pm

Just get the neccesary 9, an autopick and a traveller hook+airwedge for indoors.

Pries if you have construction. Bump keys if you know what you are going for. Combs are good if you have a lot of padlock gates. Carrying around autojigglers when you're not going straight for cars is a bad idea. Every cop knows what they are and if you get busted with them it's a bad night.

Locksport people always take longer than bypass practicioners.