Anyone know where to buy this?

Tools and equipment to get the job done.
spartan_ninja45

Anyone know where to buy this?

Post by spartan_ninja45 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:29 am

Looking an opping outfit similar to this if anyone knows what it's called.
Attachments
c499a3481e27b67a14e493af9160fb6b.jpeg

Xanatos

Re: Anyone know where to buy this?

Post by Xanatos » Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:56 am

The hoodie specifically? Not a clue. Can you reverse-image search it in Google to try and find sources?

Got a similar hoodie I wore on my last Dare op made by Pave Hawk, maybe they have something. They're currently having a sale on a bunch of gear too.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Mr. Edgyman

Post by Mr. Edgyman » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:58 am

I wouldn't op using a skull mask if I were you, there's just too much white that reflects light a lot, learned that the hard way.

F3R4L

Post by F3R4L » Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:26 am

It's the Sukeru Tactical Alone Hood. I have remembered seeing this design a few years ago. If you google it you can get a better look at this guy's equipment.

There's an article about it:
https://airsoftnews.eu/2017/11/sukeru-t ... 2-is-here/

Chinese made tactical hoodies in dark camo patterns, like the one Xanatos posted may be good alternatives, as they are more commonly available.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:00 am

Found the product I was looking for!

https://www.antarcticaoutdoors.com/coll ... 0169991330

Bought one of these a while ago, wore it on my last Dare op. Totally worth it - lightweight, compact and breathable. Can stuff it into a pocket and gear up when you get to the AO with ease.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

basewatcher

Post by basewatcher » Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:54 pm

Avoid the hood it obscures peripheral vision too much. Masks are shit too but in this case opsec dictates we hide our faces for obvious reasons. Even when moving in the woods, keep your mask on. Never know where a trailcam may be.

Also black is a terrible color for anything at night. Kryptek is cool, and even fairly effective in very specific environments. But in general, any camo color that blends in the day will blend even better at night

PS: This chap forgot to insert the magazine into his rifle. Not going to work very well without that. Leave the folding stocks for the SBR, no point in slapping one onto that 16" bbl monstrosity. This guy is all about the looks I would get gear from a pure utility standpoint forget the appearances. Also not seeing a dust cover outside that weapon's ejection port, looks like a fake to me. Following examples like that will no shit get you killed

cTrial

Post by cTrial » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:07 pm

To sum up everything basewatcher said in one convenient sentence; This isn’t call of duty.