Product Rec: Aerko CLEAR OUT gas grenades

Tools and equipment to get the job done.
MustacheOperator3

Product Rec: Aerko CLEAR OUT gas grenades

Post by MustacheOperator3 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:37 pm

Useful for all sorts of CQB/CQC, these 3 and 6 ounce tear gas grenades combine CS gas with OC pepper spray to really hit a target hard. Whether you are flushing someone out, ensuring an area is clear of potential threats or running an area denial mission...these will accomplish the mission. They are also useful for SERE (survive/evade/resist/escape) tactics, as they can be deployed behind you down an alley or hallway to make it painful for anyone trying to follow you.

The grenades cost around $20 USD a pop, discharge for 28 seconds and release military-grade CS gas with an extra kick of OC pepper spray.

These are not canisters of "mace" which require you to hold them and dispense a small stream or cone. These are grenades. You activate them, you toss them and you are either masked up (surplus gas mask) or you need to get the hell out of there.

Not going to publicly post the link for where to find them. Either Google it or PM me. "Buy Aerko CLEAR OUT" should do the trick.

I've never used one yet, still haven't found the best way to incorporate them into my kit. But I picked up a few boxes and intend to see if they can be launched from a standard 37MM device or the AR-15 muzzle attachment. In this way, you could fire them through barriers like glass or very thin wood.

Xanatos

Re: Product Rec: Aerko CLEAR OUT gas grenades

Post by Xanatos » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:43 pm

$20 a pop isn't so bad. How quick does the cloud deploy though?
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

MustacheOperator3

Post by MustacheOperator3 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:15 pm

Hi Xanatos! Haven't talked to you in a little while :D

According to the MFG, it deploys its contents over 28 seconds, and given the nature of tear gas/OC spray (try spraying a little bit of OC/Mace near your feet outside, you'll get the "tickle") I believe it can do everything the company claims

I will have to test one out on video!

Only difference is that these are aerosolized liquids/suspensions vs. dry chemical pyrotechnic like the types most SWAT/SRT/ERT operators use. The real benefit is that these won't catch anything on fire or cause serious burns should it go off in your hand. Many departments are moving to the non-pyro grenades for CS/CN/OC combinations because of the safety concerns

Don't get me wrong, you can buy the pyro types. But they require ATF registration to build (or buy) and are serialized as they are considered a "Destructive Device" or "Any Other Weapon/AOW" in some cases.

Nightstalker 1
Location: An extensive search has been made. We have found nothing.

Post by Nightstalker 1 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:33 pm

That should have a multitude of uses...
thanks man
There are hunters and there are victims. By your cunning, you will decide whether you are a hunter or a victim.

MustacheOperator3

Post by MustacheOperator3 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:16 am

Nightstalker 1 wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:33 pm
That should have a multitude of uses...
thanks man
Hope it helps bro! :)

NINJAHAMMER

Post by NINJAHAMMER » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:57 pm

Will definitely check these out. For an improvised version, one can always tape an m80 to a $10 tear gas sprayer from walmart, however this requires you to produce a lighter and light the M80 (slower initiation) , may not produce the same type of CS cloud, and would create plastic shrapnel . I suppose you could also go organic and tape an M80 to a plastic canister of cayenne red pepper or black ground pepper as well. Of course using a pyrotechnic would draw attention with the noise but if it is for evasion, the flash bang effect may cause the opposition to be stunned or think that he / she was just shot at.