Plates + A few firearms

Tools and equipment to get the job done.
MustacheOperator

Plates + A few firearms

Post by MustacheOperator » Sun May 23, 2021 8:28 pm

Glock 17, Generation 4 (9mm)
Glock 19, Generation 3 (9mm)
M&P 15 Sport II, Modified w/ Free Float Barrel and Sig optic slick top

Plates are AR500 steel (very heavy) and sometimes a composite LIII+ if I need the light weight and am not worried about plate degradation. And yes, that shit is heavy.

There's a lot more I want to share with you guys. I have to be careful.
Attachments
PCUL1.jpg
mp15ffb.jpg
G19.jpg
G17.jpg

Sicarius
Location: Possibly on a distant Mediterranean shore... one day

Re: Plates + A few firearms

Post by Sicarius » Sun May 23, 2021 8:49 pm

FiveseveN and Honey Badger SBR, all with suppressors and IR lasers, and each with an appropriate optic, is what I want. Damn Biden and the democrats are going to ban the SBR before I turn 21 though, so I may have to just be happy with the pistol and a sub rifle.

I would not bring these on casual ops though, unless you are okay with prison time. Consider unloaded, or dummy rounds to simulate weight for training. Now, if your operating procedure is kill if spotted and you are a professional or whatever, then obviously do this. Not for the neighborhood pool though :wink:
"If one cannot be both, it is much better to be feared than loved" - Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

MustacheOperator

Post by MustacheOperator » Sun May 23, 2021 8:59 pm

There is almost nothing I wouldn't do to avoid capture or identification. However, I am not willing to take the life of an innocent target, bystander, brother in arms or any other uninvolved third party. I am the "bad guy" and I make no bones about this reality. I've been the "good guy" before too. Let me just say there is little difference between the two.

Laying down any weapon in the middle of a no shit firefight is difficult. So I have trained to surrender should I ever screw up bad enough to bring that kind of heat down on myself.

Nice choices on the weapons Sic. And yeah, screw the gun control crowd. :P Darknet markets and theft from Class 3 dealers and others authorized to have those weapons will always remain an option.

MustacheOperator

Post by MustacheOperator » Sun May 23, 2021 9:24 pm

Let me also add this.. not directed at anyone, just in general

if you are going to use these kind of weapons, you better be good and you better be confident in your skill set as well as your mental and physical fitness. LEOs will smoke you at the slightest provocation if you are wearing plates and carrying a long gun. Believe it.

They don't know you are a professional operator with ethics, and they don't care either.

This is where Spiritual fitness comes in. If you live by the sword, be prepared to die by it also. Always weigh the risk vs. reward. If you are going out for fun, for the love of God leave this shit at home. But here in the real world the stakes are high. Often, they are life and death.

Worst part is, I don't need to do this kind of shit. If you think that getting a job, getting married, having kids of your own will change who you are, you are mistaken.

Sicarius
Location: Possibly on a distant Mediterranean shore... one day

Post by Sicarius » Sun May 23, 2021 11:23 pm

If you carry guns train the hell out of them, and actually learn advanced CQB and stuff. I would just NOT carry them if possible, but I guess in life or death situations do carry them
"If one cannot be both, it is much better to be feared than loved" - Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Thu May 27, 2021 12:13 pm

If weight's an issue (especially with the long gun), what do you think of the WWSD2020 by Brownells? Seems like a top-of-the-line AR platform that's lightweight, reliable and handy.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.