LBX tactical

Tools and equipment to get the job done.
Sicarius
Location: Possibly on a distant Mediterranean shore... one day

LBX tactical

Post by Sicarius » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:30 am

I have convinced my mom to let me purchase a BDU, however, I cannot spend too much money on one. This rules out the ATACS Ghost uniform that I wanted before, so I am planning on purchasing the "Wolf Grey" combat uniform from LBX tactical. It seems of quality and is cheap enough for my mother to let me purchase it. The downside is that the gray looks to bright, and I wanted to inquire about custom camouflage so I can apply it to the uniform. Additionally, what material are your BDU's made of? This one is a poly-cotton blend, which SHOULD be good for stealth. Here is the link, https://lbxtactical.com/collections/auni. Thank you for your time, and sorry for the absurd amount of questions I have...
"If one cannot be both, it is much better to be feared than loved" - Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

Xanatos

Re: LBX tactical

Post by Xanatos » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:57 pm

Poly-cotton ripstop or pure cotton, for me. Ripstop grants better protection from rough terrain & vegetation, cotton is quieter and more comfortable (if you need to move in absolute silence, like inside of a house). If a pattern is too bright, you can always dye it a darker shade. Or, in the case of ripstop, you can spray a pattern onto it. Should work great for the wolf grey solids.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Sicarius
Location: Possibly on a distant Mediterranean shore... one day

Post by Sicarius » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:14 pm

Do you mean spray paint a pattern? How would I go about doing that? I would first spray two shades of dark gray and then a charcoal color, to make it similar to ATACS Ghost. I would spray just kind of randomly, but not too much charcoal, without using tape or anything.
"If one cannot be both, it is much better to be feared than loved" - Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:58 am

Tape, stencils, whatever.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.