Camera

Tools and equipment to get the job done.
MrFourth

Camera

Post by MrFourth » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:58 pm

Does anyone have any recommendations for a camera? I tried to do a Dare Op the other day, but the best picture I had was a vague white blotch and black everywhere else.

Xanatos

Re: Camera

Post by Xanatos » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:17 pm

You can get a decent little one for about $100 at your local camera store, or probably cheaper if you shop online.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

MrFourth

Post by MrFourth » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:39 pm

Xanatos wrote:You can get a decent little one for about $100 at your local camera store, or probably cheaper if you shop online.
Thank you. What do you use?

Roxas

Post by Roxas » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:22 am

The problem with trying to be the bad guy, is that there is always someone worse

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:16 am

MrFourth wrote:
Xanatos wrote:You can get a decent little one for about $100 at your local camera store, or probably cheaper if you shop online.
Thank you. What do you use?
A Sony Cyber Shot 12.1mpx. It's my third camera (dropped my first one lens-first and the other fell into a pool during an op) and arguably of a lower quality than the first two, but it gets the job done. I've never paid more than $130 for my cameras, except this one because I, erm... "borrowed" it.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.