Tiny wireless camera and transmitter combo

Tools and equipment to get the job done.
creativity

Tiny wireless camera and transmitter combo

Post by creativity » Sat May 12, 2012 12:42 pm

Im desperately searching for a tiny camera-transmitter, which would be wireless and small enough to be placed for example in someones clothes.

I've looked around the internet and tried to use google but still the ones I have found are too big or not wireless.

So if someone here has some knoweledge about these things, I would be very thankful if he / she could point me in the right direction. The price doesn't matter at all, Im just interested in where to get these. Also if you have knoweledge about how to build such a camera - transmitter, that also interests me.

Thank you.
May the bridges I burn light the way.

Notkevin

Re: Tiny wireless camera and transmitter combo

Post by Notkevin » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:58 pm

If you are able to run an op just to acquire the wifi of whatever your target, you can try one of these:

http://www.thumbdrive.com/aiball/

It is a wireless camera that will transmit "directly" to your computer, phone, iPad, ect. Via the target's wifi. It can be battery powered, or set up with a power cable. Dementions are about 1inx2in. Not exactly something you want to leave in someone's clothing, as the device and charger together go slightly upward of $100/£66.

Roxas

Re: Tiny wireless camera and transmitter combo

Post by Roxas » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:22 pm

nice necro lets not do that again ok?
The problem with trying to be the bad guy, is that there is always someone worse