SerePick

Tools and equipment to get the job done.
Ghost

SerePick

Post by Ghost » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:54 pm

Has anyone ever ordered anything from Serepick? Most of their gear is marketed towards urban security/evasion type stuff, it seems like a lot of their stuff is very small and would be handy to tuck in a wallet for SHTF type scenarios, or even for escape and evasion use on ops.

For anyone not familiar, they sell stuff like compact lockpicks, universal handcuff keys, handcuff shims, diamond wire blades, ceramic razor blades, ect. If you're into being prepared, but don't like the idea of carrying a full set of lockpicks around every day, or if you're looking for an easy way to be able to slip handcuffs and escape, these guys are worth a look.

http://www.serepick.com/products.html
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."

joshvillen

Re: SerePick

Post by joshvillen » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:06 pm

Haven't heard of them before but that Diamond cutting wire looks like it could be useful.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:37 am

And, as usual, they only ship within the US. :x
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:01 am

They might, but I don't :D
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."

Neurotic Anomaly

Post by Neurotic Anomaly » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Good site, but I was kind of cast down when I saw that most of the products were restricted.

Unless you have a damn good way to fake a PMC, we won't be able to purchase most of the items. None of the ones we REALLY want anyway.
שד ציד

Anthony Sykes

Post by Anthony Sykes » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:54 am

Nah bro, all of these products can be found through other websites and have the same quality. Tell me what you want, and I'll find it for you.