Not Ops - The Hall of Shame

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
Psychlonic

Not Ops - The Hall of Shame

Post by Psychlonic » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:31 am

Or, "Night Ops Humor".

I feel like this is a good start:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1108

"bb rifle" :D
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

Xanatos

Re: Not Ops - The Hall of Shame

Post by Xanatos » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:42 am

Ah yes, BB gun/Axe Bawmb guy. Those were the days!
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:48 pm

Honestly, a great deal of our very own older SG posts are pretty funny. Comedy on every page.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1321

I vaguely remember Pentagonal_Iris and don't remember him being a bad user by any means, but coming out like "Hey, you guys need to learn about ALEX JONES made me laugh.

It's also worth an honest admission that at one point in the early 00s I played with the idea of using a Crosman pump as an ops "tool" of sorts, I even had a dorky ass harpoon I can shove down the barrel to grab things at a distance. :roll: Fail.
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:26 am

This one is actually a little scary to read in hindsight:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=241

If you're not familiar with these boxes, they can straight up kill you. In fact there are videos floating around of guys who tried to steal the copper from them while they were active and they're stuck in place cooking while the current continues to pass through their long-since dead body.

EDIT: By the way, I also noticed that our &T night op archives are pretty rough, the conversion to PDF didn't go well. There appears to be a more 1:1 styled archive here:

Code: Select all

https://archive.org/details/TotseArchive
Alternatively, I still have the threads saved in MHTML format.