New AO

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
Nonsequitor

New AO

Post by Nonsequitor » Wed May 18, 2022 7:32 pm

I'm going to visit my friends for summer break, I've been busy as he'll with school so a big op I was planning got pushed off. The new AO is exclusively urban and quite a dangerous city. It has gang violence, angry cops, and shit to do in it. I'll probably plan an op pretty soon, for anyone who works in these smaller cities, any advice? I've been oping in a small friendly town, any thing I should be wary of? Anyway you'll be hearing from me, NS out.
What is the music of life? Silence, dear brother.

Xanatos

Re: New AO

Post by Xanatos » Thu May 19, 2022 3:23 pm

Night life is a thing, and there's a lot more light sources to be wary of. Which can also open up a lot more opportunities.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

V-S

Re: New AO

Post by V-S » Fri May 20, 2022 3:50 am

My advise is to slowly explore and observe the areas you want to operate in. Last thing you want to be caught off guard by in unfamiliar territory are gangs. I think graffiti is a good indicator, just go sus it out in the day to see if gangs have "claimed" certain areas you want to operate in.

Also be aware of CCTV and sensor lights, urban area are bound to have cameras. Also a lot of sight-lines from apartments/housing. Make a map to mark them out on.

Goodluck.
The Sun is down, time to go to work.