Kcikboxing!

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
Mr.Stabo

Kcikboxing!

Post by Mr.Stabo » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:05 am

1. This chat from what i can see dies and revives a lot (i dont mind, used to it)
2.I’m starting kickboxing. I think stuff like that is really important and I’m glad i finally have the chance to learn it!
And before you comment, high Xanatos :)

Xanatos

Re: Kcikboxing!

Post by Xanatos » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:40 pm

Learning for combatives or just for exercise?
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Mr.Stabo

Post by Mr.Stabo » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:51 pm

Combat

Mr.Stabo

Post by Mr.Stabo » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:52 pm

Should help with booth though

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:57 pm

The thing with kickboxing is that it's a sporterised discipline, meaning you're gonna be playing by certain rules (illegal moves, no hits below the belt, etc). This can develop some nasty training scars if you're only ever going up against opponents playing by the same rules as you. Kickboxing definitely improves physical fitness and teaches you how to throw a good punch, but doesn't really prep you for dealing with multiple opponents, weapons or opponents who fight dirty.

Just something to consider.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.