NO guide

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
Nightstalker 1
Location: An extensive search has been made. We have found nothing.

NO guide

Post by Nightstalker 1 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:31 pm

Has anyone here made a universal encyclopedia for NO? I think a book or site dedicated to this would be really helpful especially if all of you experienced operators pool your knowledge.

Just a thought.
There are hunters and there are victims. By your cunning, you will decide whether you are a hunter or a victim.

V-S

Re: NO guide

Post by V-S » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:59 am

I've made a txt file over the last several years before becoming aware of this Night Ops site. I called it Tactical Night Operations. I might look at cleaning it up and adding it on here sometime.

I do wonder if somethings should be kept secret thought. I mean, if publicly accessible, then counter actions can be implement by those with enough interest. Or lead to be watch-listed or shutdown. But then again... the net is vast and infinite. Can't keep it hidden forever.
Last edited by V-S on Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Sun is down, time to go to work.

Sicarius
Location: Possibly on a distant Mediterranean shore... one day

Post by Sicarius » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:30 am

Nightstalker 1 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:31 pm
Has anyone here made a universal encyclopedia for NO? I think a book or site dedicated to this would be really helpful especially if all of you experienced operators pool your knowledge.

Just a thought.
"Way of the Shadow", written by Psychlonic, is the most in-depth guide on here. Look at the top right of your screen, and select library, which is in between forum and chat. From there, you will find it easily in the starter section.

I would recommend reading that, reading this website, and then just investing extra time into researching stealth, security, E&E, etc. But most importantly, gain experience. Getting out there and trying new things and techniques, is very important. It's one thing to say and one thing to do, trust me, I learned the hard way :D
"If one cannot be both, it is much better to be feared than loved" - Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

Nightstalker 1
Location: An extensive search has been made. We have found nothing.

Post by Nightstalker 1 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:29 pm

thanks
There are hunters and there are victims. By your cunning, you will decide whether you are a hunter or a victim.