Overheard Conversations

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
V-S

Overheard Conversations

Post by V-S » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:37 am

I am certain we have all come overheard conversations when oping or training. Any interesting stories?

The other night I couldn't help but stop and listen to a group hanging out on their back porch as I was passing on a back road. One girl was going on about her inappropriate teach back at school when she was young.
The Sun is down, time to go to work.

Vengeance
Location: Every night look into the darkness and know I'm out there.

Re: Overheard Conversations

Post by Vengeance » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:55 am

Often can't make out the garbage i hear coming from all the bogans/crackheads i encounter while I'm out.
An "Interesting" noteworthy thing I've overheard was a domestic disturbance followed by loud fucking.
Straya.
It's the nature of this beast to feed upon the will to numb it, this monster brought the seed of life, well now i have become it.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:22 pm

Couldn't hear what they were saying, but when I was doing a crane op there were two drunk guys below me who lost each other around a small block and spent like 5 minutes trying to find one another. Was pretty entertaining to watch from above. Like rats in a maze. Really stupid rats.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Nightstalker 1
Location: An extensive search has been made. We have found nothing.

Post by Nightstalker 1 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:24 pm

thats hilarious!
There are hunters and there are victims. By your cunning, you will decide whether you are a hunter or a victim.