...What the F***????

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
Psychlonic

...What the F***????

Post by Psychlonic » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:56 am

There won't be a YouTube dump for more basic level IMTs since really the only channel I think is exceptional is Brent0331 which we all know about, but I did stumble into...

Code: Select all

https://www.youtube.com/c/AnshuChristaJacobson/videos
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

Xanatos

Re: ...What the F***????

Post by Xanatos » Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:29 am

She has a YT channel now? I remember seeing ACJ's videos years ago and found them to be of... mixed quality. Don't really buy her claim to legitimacy to ninjitsu though.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Psychlonic

Re: ...What the F***????

Post by Psychlonic » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:42 pm

A cursory look into the legitimacy of her claims yields less than hopeful results, to say the least. I don't understand that, to be honest. What's the problem with an admitted adaptation to the modern world without having ties to ancient lineage? Does anyone still exist who think there's some magical ancient technique they're holding out on us with?
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.