Night Ops Video

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
Necrogue

Night Ops Video

Post by Necrogue » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:33 pm

A new video recently appeared on YouTube that contains valuable information for Night Oppers of all skill levels and ranges (Civilian, Military, Recreational, etc.)

Check it out here: https://youtu.be/bZvFEwD8vjA

I’m sure it will have something of value for most everyone and will likely also be a catalyst for generating worthwhile discussions here on the forum!
“For a while they stood there, like men on the edge of a sleep where nightmare lurks, holding it off, though they know that they can only come to morning through shadows.” —J.R.R. Tolkien, ‘The Passage of the Marshes’, The Two Towers

Sicarius
Location: Possibly on a distant Mediterranean shore... one day

Re: Night Ops Video

Post by Sicarius » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:38 am

Are you in the discord? Someone showed this video about a day ago, I thought it was useful as well.

I would start a discussion but I am sorting my own stuff out, and don't really feel like it. Sorry :/
"If one cannot be both, it is much better to be feared than loved" - Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

Necrogue

Post by Necrogue » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:06 am

What is this discord you speak of?
“For a while they stood there, like men on the edge of a sleep where nightmare lurks, holding it off, though they know that they can only come to morning through shadows.” —J.R.R. Tolkien, ‘The Passage of the Marshes’, The Two Towers

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:02 pm

Ah yes, I know of Brent's channel. Does a lot of camouflage effectiveness videos and some other useful tutorials/field guides.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.