Introducing: The Retro Project

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
Psychlonic

Introducing: The Retro Project

Post by Psychlonic » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:13 am

I've been diving into an old hard drive and guess what I found? Saved pages from bygone eras here on night ops and elsewhere that are no longer available anywhere. You'll be seeing these placed online periodically as topics with the intention of contributing in a fun way. Some of the topics will have lost information, some lost stories, and even some lost resources. Generally these will be placed in screen capture format with any important links being listed properly afterward. This is mostly for PERSEC reasons, but what you see will be shown in all of it's raw, unedited and sometimes embarrassing glory. Keep a look out for these topics that are named under the project. Xanatos, even you will enjoy reading things you may never have before!

Enjoy the show, operators!
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

Xanatos

Re: Introducing: The Retro Project

Post by Xanatos » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:35 pm

Anything from the lost 8th chapter of NO history?
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Secant
Admin

Re: Introducing: The Retro Project

Post by Secant » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:12 am

Got damn Psych this is the good shit.

EDIT: mind if I put some of these in the library? Fucking Ave...