A shitty Intro to Digital PERSEC for New Members

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
Sicarius
Location: Possibly on a distant Mediterranean shore... one day

A shitty Intro to Digital PERSEC for New Members

Post by Sicarius » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:51 am

I am not too knowledgeable about technology, but this is requested and may be holding some members back from sharing their experiences and posting certain content. So, here you go.

DISCLAIMER: I do not specialize in digital stuff or anything similar. I am simply sharing my knowledge and why significant security measures are mostly unneeded. If by the end of this you are being raped by a big black guy in prison named Bubba, I take no responsibility.

First off, if someone wants to find digitally they probably will. However, this costs time, knowledge, resources, and money. Answer this; Who is going to go through that much trouble to catch you, a serial construction site trespasser who likes to cosplay? NO ONE CARES! Even if you get skilled and penetrate high-risk buildings, you are not stealing or anything else "destructive", so an investigation will probably not drag out too long. You still should operate efficiently and correctly, and of course, use digital security to minimize threats.

Here are some general guidelines

-Do not use your real name.

-Fake names, addresses, and whatever else for accounts; more on this later.

-Use your brain, I cannot do it for you.

-Stay logged out of accounts. This will provide better security and improve your memory, which is beneficial for situational awareness in the field.

-Separate your internet accounts and other info for this forum or other fringe topics from your ordinary information.

-Change some settings on your internet browser; If you want me to make a video tutorial for the latter mentioned secure browser, let me know in the replies.

-Check anything and everything for revealing details, but do not be too concerned about it at the same time. For example, you know I live in Florida, but I could be anywhere in Florida. If you are a more serious criminal like Psychlonic, then perhaps consider not revealing a specific state/province as he did.

Okay, so you found the forum. Congratulations! Hopefully, you read this before making an account, and here is what I want you to do. If you did make an account with your personal information, no stress; Simply stop using it and start the process anew. Or, you can change the personal information on it, whatever is preferable for you.

First, use a new internet browser. I use Chrome for school and everyday life, so I use something else for this "hobby". If you want nearly the bests security, use TOR(The Onion Router). However, TOR has its drawbacks. It is not user-friendly, is slow to run, and looks suspicious in certain situations. This is why I recommend you use my browser of choice, "Brave". Brave is considered the second most secure browser after TOR, although there is a gap between the two in how secure they are. Brave's biggest advantage is being easy to use and friendly for people who have a basic understanding of technology. An amazing feature of Brave is that you can change the appearance and format to run like many of the most popular browsers. Meaning if you only ever used Firefox, you can forgo learning an entirely new layout and just keep the familiar Firefox interface. Brave can also be heavily customized, from preferred appearance to practical security features. I can do a video on this, just ask me to in the comment section; Some settings I enable is deleting my browser history, not remembering logins, and that I have to type out the website directly without an auto-finish in the search bar. I also manually remove Brave from my most used applications, and it is not pinned on my taskbar.

Now that you have a separate and alienated browser, you must make a new email. The creation of a new email is crucial, so it is not associated with your everyday one and to make new accounts. Just find something available that you will remember, I recommend you use an alias or username for this forum. While Google loves to invade your privacy, you kind of have to make a Gmail. Gmail accounts are the only variant allowed to make a YouTube account and allow for easier sign-in and recognization on other sites. If you want a more secure email, research one to use. Just understand you will most likely have to pay for it. Try to use crypto-currency if you can, but it is a secure email so even your credit card is not a huge deal. These emails may not be accepted during certain account creation processes.

The problem arises that emails and other accounts require personal info, such as phone numbers and addresses. What is the point of having a secure email when you have your address and phone number written on there? Therefore, fake these. I did not do this and need to eventually do so, and it is a pain in the ass. Better to do it when you start than later. You can really do anything you like, and I would go the extra step to match a phone number with addresses and zip/area codes. An idea of mine is to find a pedophile somewhere; not too far and not too close. Find the address and the zip/area code, and use those throughout any process that requires these. For the phone number, I used the free service "TextNow". It is an online phone call service that allows some texts and phone calls to be made for free. Match the zip/area code as before, then use that phone number when necessary. If any other personal info is needed, do your own research and find a solution. Why a pedophile? Because who likes pedophiles, and it seems more likely that a pedophile committed a crime than you if you have a clean record. Sidenote, I say we just kill every pedophile, or we have done to them whatever they did to the child... and then kill them.

You may want to post photos or videos on the website too. Dares are a great way to "level up", but you need to take photos. Make sure there is nothing significant in the background, and make sure to blur any addresses or indicative signs. A "Target" sign is much more common than "Mom and Pops Diner", for example.

Aside from all of this, just use common sense and understand to not link your ordinary account to your night ops account, or any other fringe content. This was a quick write-up, and my knowledge on this subject is limited. These basic steps will help new members feel better about posting. Thank you very much for reading this, and have a good day!
"If one cannot be both, it is much better to be feared than loved" - Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

Wind

Re: A shitty Intro to Digital PERSEC for New Members

Post by Wind » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:32 pm

@Sicarius, thanks! This guide is great!

I would love to see the two videos that you said you could make if people are interested. I would also love to see how to change info on my account on this site. If you don't have time, no worries. Thanks for all you do!

Mr.Stabo

Post by Mr.Stabo » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:44 pm

okay guys make sure to show us your entire face, say your entire name, give us your full address and also video tape everything you do

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:06 pm

"More serious criminal than Psychlonic"

Was not trying to be rude, just saying that he did steal at one point. I have nothing against him, I was just trying to put an example of a couch commando vs thief. I was also saying shortly after that Psychlonic made a wise choice not saying which state, as opposed to what my wording conveyed which is that he did reveal which state he lived in. Sorry Psychlonic...
"If one cannot be both, it is much better to be feared than loved" - Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

Vengeance
Location: Every night look into the darkness and know I'm out there.

Post by Vengeance » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:13 am

Mr.Stabo wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:44 pm
okay guys make sure to show us your entire face, say your entire name, give us your full address and also video tape everything you do
@Spider Ninja
It's the nature of this beast to feed upon the will to numb it, this monster brought the seed of life, well now i have become it.

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:00 am

lmfao

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:05 pm

Sicarius wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:06 pm
Psychlonic made a wise choice not saying which state,
You mean Pennsylvania?

SHIT! Broke the first rule again!
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Vengeance

Post by Vengeance » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:20 pm

Xanatos wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:05 pm
Sicarius wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:06 pm
Psychlonic made a wise choice not saying which state,
You mean Pennsylvania?

SHIT! Broke the first rule again!
That's a bruh moment.
It's the nature of this beast to feed upon the will to numb it, this monster brought the seed of life, well now i have become it.

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:58 pm

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:22 pm

Not sure how I ended up becoming a talking point, but let me throw out a few things you new members need to know in today's scene.

First off as was standard even in my day, it's smart play to simply reword your story if you wish to share it for informative value with the forum. Whatever you take is a keepsake, a momento. There's no need to specify what it was. Also, don't mention the exact type of area the keepsake came from. "A building" will do. Reality is, if you took something of very high value you're stupid for posting about it here at all so chances are it's petty theft either way and being vague chances are really good that nobody is going to legitimately care. At least nobody you need to worry about.

Even if you don't really care if people know where you're at - I honestly don't, what is someone going to do? "Hey I heard you committed some petty crimes years ago." It's still good practice. Also, I'm a big fan of the idea that people only know what used to be true - throw out misleads that makes someone think they have the edge but if they try to follow the trail it goes cold every time.

This is all captain obvious shit. Here's where the game changes.

The advent of AI is going to change everything. When I was more active, one could rely on simply the above to stop interest. If someone wanted to know more, they had to devote sources to try to figure it all out and you probably aren't even worth it. People always got really paranoid that everyone was onto them, a phenomena I termed "Veteran's Paranoia" years ago and this was fine for PERSEC even if in all reality is was probably unnecessary.

However, AI can take the man power out of the equation. As advances in AI continue, places won't need to devote time to you at all. Software running in the background can instead compare all available info out there including crawled webpages and crime reports to find common ground. The times you post stories will need to be taken into careful consideration. Details. Everything. Nothing will be erasable. Once it's up, the cat is out of the bag.

I would implore ALL of you to be very careful before you make that decision to hit the enter button and show off your exploits. It's a new world, WotS is almost 20 years old. When I started, today was a draconian nightmare but here we are. If you've so much as visited stealth channels on YouTube with your regular IP, then subsequently hopped onto Tor for a minute (ISPs can't track your encrypted activity but they know when you encrypt your info) end up here, and there's a crime that matches up in a similar time frame in your area that someone cares about... AI will soon be able to connect the dots. As just one poor example. Be. Careful. Futureproof yourself.
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:39 am

Here is how to not go about your digital PERSEC...

Spider Ninja, the YouTuber guy really messed up his security. I was hanging out on Discord a while back with some members here, and we were laughing as we found out the county he lived in, ZIP code, and what high school he attended(although he made that one easy by putting it in the description). You could even find his yearbook photo if you really wanted to I bet. Also, wear an actual fucking mask, not some gang bandana thing. Kind of sorry to make fun of you Spider Ninja.

Here is his channel link, go give the videos some views since I kind of shit on him; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NVT3 ... Q6A/videos

Would "shat" be the proper word rather than shit in that sentence? Or would it be "shitted"? Or is it correct? It sounds strange to me

Vengeance

Post by Vengeance » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:02 am

Be carful.
While he's not a criminal, he is a hitman..

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:36 pm

lmfao