Thankful

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
Wind

Thankful

Post by Wind » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:40 pm

Today, in the US, we celebrate Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, wherever you live!
One tradition many of us keep is to think about and acknowledge things we are thankful for at this time of year. In that spirit, I must say that I am very grateful for this forum and all that contribute to it. Thank you! :)

Sicarius
Location: Possibly on a distant Mediterranean shore... one day

Re: Thankful

Post by Sicarius » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:51 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! :). I am thankful for this forum and the people on it. I can share my fringe interests, and developed my passionate interest in stealth due to this forum and StealthTechnique. I look forward to the future!
"If one cannot be both, it is much better to be feared than loved" - Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

Bruce Wayne

Re: Thankful

Post by Bruce Wayne » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:29 pm

I'm late to this, but Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for my healthy functional body. We take it for granted so times, having the freedom to pursue any sport, way of training, hobby, or just good ole strengthening. There are people that never have the chance to move freely and express themselves though movement. Even worse, there are people who have tasted the freedom of movement, and lose it in an accident or injury. I invite you guys to take care of yourself, train your body, keep it away from dangerous substances, and be safe!
"If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal and if they can't stop you, you become something else entirely - legend, Mr Wayne."