Get buildings floor plans

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
Rothkir

Get buildings floor plans

Post by Rothkir » Tue May 05, 2020 9:42 pm

Hello there,

So I have this abandoned building, that I want to pay a visit, but I don't know if I can get the floor plans to it. I'm guessing it's been here for a long time because I've lived in the area for almost 5 years now and it hasn't changed a bit. Any ideas ?
« I remain unseen. But I am everywhere. »

Necrogue

Re: Get buildings floor plans

Post by Necrogue » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:59 pm

This very thing is discussed in the book 'A Burglar's Guide To The City' by Geoff Manaugh
“For a while they stood there, like men on the edge of a sleep where nightmare lurks, holding it off, though they know that they can only come to morning through shadows.” —J.R.R. Tolkien, ‘The Passage of the Marshes’, The Two Towers

F3R4L

Post by F3R4L » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:25 am

Necrogue wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:59 pm
This very thing is discussed in the book 'A Burglar's Guide To The City' by Geoff Manaugh
Have you read that one?
I would be interested in that book, but some people say it's not at good as it seems.

Necrogue

Post by Necrogue » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:06 pm

I have. Personally I enjoyed it and found it very thought provoking. It does come highly recommended within ‘certain circles’.
“For a while they stood there, like men on the edge of a sleep where nightmare lurks, holding it off, though they know that they can only come to morning through shadows.” —J.R.R. Tolkien, ‘The Passage of the Marshes’, The Two Towers