Security Guards?

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
Sicarius
Location: Possibly on a distant Mediterranean shore... one day

Security Guards?

Post by Sicarius » Tue May 05, 2020 12:49 am

What types of buildings have security guards? Whenever I do go out on an operation, I would like to try a few of them with security guards present. This, to me, adds to the fun of it and makes you feel more like a character in a video game. I would imagine tall office buildings, especially ones that handle insurance and other private stuff, would have some guards. I also think that a movie theater near me has one guard, but I am still not sure. Outside of the movie theater, there is always a red truck parked there. I know that it is not stuck there because occasionally it moves one or two spots over and changes direction the next time I see it. It cannot belong to an employee who works at the nearby Starbucks, as those employees park much closer. Around one hundred and fifty feet closer is my estimate, so why is this red truck outside of the movie theater? It is always there, although I do not know if it is present at night as I have never been there at night. Thank you!
"If one cannot be both, it is much better to be feared than loved" - Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

Xanatos

Re: Security Guards?

Post by Xanatos » Tue May 05, 2020 7:02 am

Typically if the place has something worth protecting/stealing, they may add extra layers of physical security. Guards included. Although I've opped a few construction sites that had guards on them, even though there wasn't anything to steal. I've also infiltrated some higher-risk targets that had no guards at all, surprisingly.

It's a mixed bag, but 'low-tier' targets such as schools, construction sites, parking garages & such typically won't have guards stationed on them. Doesn't mean you should ever let your guard down though - always operate as though there's someone else on the premises.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Sicarius
Location: Possibly on a distant Mediterranean shore... one day

Re: Security Guards?

Post by Sicarius » Tue May 05, 2020 6:13 pm

Thank you!
"If one cannot be both, it is much better to be feared than loved" - Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince