My first OP

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
Jake

My first OP

Post by Jake » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:03 am

I went on my first op the other night. It was the shed of a house for sale my friends used to live in so i slightly knew the area. Its been for sale for about 2 years now. Its in a neighbor hood that was well lit. I snuck out my house around 2:00, i put my mask and gloves on about a block from my entrance point over the fence so if anyone seen me in the area I wouldn’t be recognized. When I got past the first fence there was a second fence between me and the back yard. The first gate was locked so I found another way in. When I got into the shed it was empty so I was a little disappointed but I looked around for a little bit then escaped without a problem. It was a very risky entrance and exit of the AO but I feel I did well for my first op.

fx1k

Re: My first OP

Post by fx1k » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:29 am

Sounds like a great first op! Just getting comfortable moving around at night is a huge part of the battle -- avoiding light, keeping good noise discipline, learning how to jump fences quickly. How was exfiltrating your house? Nothing like that first breath of night air.

Jake

Post by Jake » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:06 am

I’ve snuck out my house before but never farther than my back yard. We have cameras in the front so the best way I found was through my shed and then through 4 of my neighbors backyards to the street. I had practiced exfiltrating to the street and infiltrating back to my house for two nights before. I wear my gloves and mask then too so if I’m seen I can leg it away from my house, like I’m not from around there.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:40 am

Well, you've already got your overall strategy down-pat. Got any other targets you feel like exploring?
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Jake

Post by Jake » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:01 am

I got a few one is a house under construction that no one lives in right now but I might have to lock pick to get in. And a few houses that or for sale and some other sheds behind inhabited houses.