Outsider looking in

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
Kenlee

Outsider looking in

Post by Kenlee » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:24 am

Throughout my life and growing up I had human rights droned in to me, when I was old enough to understand my farther would waffle on and on about the law and the government and what is wrong in the world and he was my dad so I listened but in later years I didn’t give it a second thought until my Liberty was threatened when thugs tried to killed me and I found myself in a legal battle for using self defence skills against my assailants but the court appointment lawyers wouldn’t help I had to fight the case myself against their advice and I got the case thrown out

For years the corrupt cops tried to frame me for something but every time I successfully won each and every legal battle and eventually I left the country because the man kept chipping away at me and chipping away and I’ve been left with scars but I kept my liberty, other people with similar cases have lost

I spent a lot of time fighting other legal battles because I believe it’s the right thing to do and because it’s principle, power hungry people in positions of power shouldn’t walk away unpunished and should be held accountable, some people accept what’s given to them and others roll over and bow down to authority, I will never and even if it meant I lost my life to the cause I will never give in and never be broken. You are a born in a system and have it drones in to you from schooling onwards and many the legal and justice system works for some but there are criminals within the justice system, criminals who cover up, bend the rules and the odds are stacked against people and not everyone will fight back and others that take demands at face value

Many departments send legal letters to scare people in to compliance or try to show their teeth but the problem is your average person doesn’t know their rights, most times a person is assigned a lawyer and it’s all done behind closed doors behind your back and your fate is sealed before you even get to court back handed deals between your lawyer and the prosecutors, it’s no longer about justice but about who they can pin things on.

I wouldn’t have believed any of this but I’ve seen it first hand over the space of 10 years or more

I’ve had departments agree to things behind closed doors and told me in their own terms that I am to keep my mouth shut 🤐 as it would be bad for business and that they agreed to do what I demanded as long as I kept my mouth closed, that is the mentality of the legal system.

They bring laws out and pass legislation all the time and if everyone spent all day reading then you would spend half of your life in front of documents, but you can run rings around people using the law because they don’t and a lot of people Organization or business break the law and more of their staff don’t even know or how to interpret the law.

I don’t agree with many laws and I hate the law but it’s a tool to use against them just like a axe is a tool. Over the years I’ve been a member of many websites, most are gone but they helped me learn to beat the system, from lock picking, to phone phreaking to shoplifting because knowledge is power.

Xanatos

Re: Outsider looking in

Post by Xanatos » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:49 am

Even if you 'win' a case you usually still have to pay court fees & such, meaning you never truly come out on top. I try to skirt the law whenever necessary, covering my tracks to ensure I'm never caught in the first place. Hope we're able to provide some of that knowledge you find so useful.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Kenlee

Re: Outsider looking in

Post by Kenlee » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:50 am

Xanatos wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:49 am
Even if you 'win' a case you usually still have to pay court fees & such, meaning you never truly come out on top. I try to skirt the law whenever necessary, covering my tracks to ensure I'm never caught in the first place. Hope we're able to provide some of that knowledge you find so useful.
I’ve never had to pay a penny, in one case they tried to put their hand out for cash but the judge said he wouldn’t entertain it