Curfew

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
Kenlee

Curfew

Post by Kenlee » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:31 pm

They didn’t have a curfew during the plague, the swine flu, bird flu, but now we have a curfew but we are allowed out for exercise

Plan is to stay up all night and then go to sleep during the day so I can be awake during night time, then night time ops begin, I will use exercise (walking) to go on night ops and that will keep me from Being bored and will also avoid contact with people because nobody goes out at night in the middle of nowhere.

I’ve got my torch fixed and about to install red light, got my boots sorted, got some items I need, I am going to use this time to get in shape witness wise, explore and have fun.

Maybe they are trying to keep people safe from the corona virus but they forecast that this curfew will last a year which is madness, I won’t ever get that year of my life back bro

blackhawk

Re: Curfew

Post by blackhawk » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:28 pm

Haha we live in a very strange world at the moment. Soldier on mate

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:03 pm

Curfews never stopped me, they ain't gonna stop me now.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Kenlee

Post by Kenlee » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:38 am

Xanatos wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:03 pm
Curfews never stopped me, they ain't gonna stop me now.
Ditto

I just got to wait for the rest of my supplies for my night ops and rest because I’ve burnt myself helping out people but any day now I am gonna have some fun