Callling all lurkers

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
CookieThief

Callling all lurkers

Post by CookieThief » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:28 am

Hello

I invite you to post something on this thread or any other. There might be some of you that enjoy this site and read posts but never add which is okay. However, it would be nice to have more people talking here because the ratio of posters and lurkers makes it so there are very few posts. If you have questions, guides, and or stories share them. Whatever your reason for lurking, just consider. I hope to hear from you.

Happy Halloween!!!!
The world is dark until your eyes adjust.

Absent

Re: Callling all lurkers

Post by Absent » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:36 am

I'd be more active but I'm at a point in my life where I'm incredibly busy with things.

Oh well I guess. Things will slow down.

Sandshark

Re: Callling all lurkers

Post by Sandshark » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:22 pm

I have had this website open in a tab at all times since I came across it in January. (Don't feel too special; I do that with a lot of things.) I read almost every post that gets added, and always feel bad that I don't really have anything to contribute. When I do manage to do something worth noting in an op, I think about adding it to the NSEFIOT thread. Sometimes I actually post.

I have a few Dares lined up. Motivation is just scarce now that the nights are cold and I work frequently changing hours. I don't want to see this community die off. I care about this place, and I will try to post more in the future.