Suggestions on Impact Bombs.

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
The Axis

Suggestions on Impact Bombs.

Post by The Axis » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:39 am

So dug out the tree oranaments for the holidays, and i just now seemd to notice that glass bulb ornaments make great impact shells, and I do understand there are plenty of different combinations for creating these? Does anyone have any that are willing to share?
Looking for:
flash bomb
smoke bomb
explosive
of those nature.
- The Axis

deggs

Re: Suggestions on Impact Bombs.

Post by deggs » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:31 pm

This is all stolen from the resource section, all credit goes to Born in Shadow, but heres an idea for a impact smoke bomb.

Work Area:near water and water container with a 3-7. inch radius-(line going to middle, not through middle). Go for the biggest possible

Need:
instant cold packs (the kind you rub and they get cold)
Newspaper
a bucket or sink
Match heads and strikers

Instructions:
Cut open the instant cold pack. There will be a small baggie and a bunch of beads. These beads are known as "ammonium nitrate".
Discard the bag and put the beads in the bucket.
Gently and slowly add water until they dissolve.
Swirl the water around for an even coating.
Fold up single sheets of the newspaper, and put them in the bucket, soaking thoroughly.
Take them out unfold, and let dry (they will be fragile to ripping, but not glass-bone fragile. Be GENTLE)
After they dry, you can fold them, rip or crumple them or whatever.
You light the paper to create the smoke.
Put the newspaper in the impact container along with Match heads and strikers (or something similar).

To use:
Shake till they light then throw.

I think this would work in theory, might want to double check with someone though!